Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 08-16-2012, 05:34 PM   #1
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Some random game photos

Mom dukes finally made me take all my old video game crap. I have Ninento, Sega Genesis (one was large the other small/got both weird cant remember difference), Nintendo 64, playstation (its really small tho called psone?) and ps2. If u want to see photos of the consoles let me know.

20 years old...

GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 05:41 PM   #2
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Some random game photos

Old 08-16-2012, 06:00 PM   #3
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Oh man does that NBA Live still work?

I used to love that version and 97 on my Sega. I never knew they had an Elway football. Back in the day I had Joe Montana football.

Man, you're making me feel old with those pics.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 06:02 PM   #4
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Does that Live on the SEGA still work actually? Man I would definitely be down to play that.
Old 08-16-2012, 06:07 PM   #5
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

NBA Live 96 was imo the best bball game of all time. I created so many players even MJ and game developers. As far as it working? Not sure. The game itself isnt broke, but I'd have to set up my Sega and give it a try. I got the wires, adapter, controllers. Thats not an issue. Only thing is most of this stuff is dirty. Needs to be wiped down, cleaned. So that and stop being lazy to unhook my xbox and hook this stuff up is holding me back from trying.
Old 08-16-2012, 06:10 PM   #6
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
NBA Live 96 was imo the best bball game of all time. I created so many players even MJ and game developers. As far as it working? Not sure. The game itself isnt broke, but I'd have to set up my Sega and give it a try. I got the wires, adapter, controllers. Thats not an issue. Only thing is most of this stuff is dirty. Needs to be wiped down, cleaned. So that and stop being lazy to unhook my xbox and hook this stuff up is holding me back from trying.

Do it and take a screenshot man!

I've tried looking for old game boys on ebay to play some kobe bryant 3-on-3 right now but those can go for over $100. I can't imagine what a working Sega Genesis would go for.
Old 08-17-2012, 06:07 AM   #7
Cherry Picker
I shoot 85 %

Cherry Picker has a terrific reputationCherry Picker has a terrific reputationCherry Picker has a terrific reputationCherry Picker has a terrific reputationCherry Picker has a terrific reputation

Big boy game
EA need to release another street title
Homecourt wasn't that good imo

Last edited by Cherry Picker : 08-17-2012 at 06:10 AM.
Cherry Picker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 10:41 AM   #8
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far

ahhh... Goldeneye...

NBA Live 96 tho!!!, Best old school ball game hands down. That game allowed players to type in the names of Legends and even rookies in the create a player who werent in the game and they would be unlocked.... including the likes of Wilt... Jerry West etc...
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 06:51 PM   #9
Burgz V2
Good college starter

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

i remember me and my buddies would sit so close to the console because 1) we were too lazy to untangle 2) wanted to play real bad 3) got the good controller and didnt want to let go of it lollll
Burgz V2 is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: