Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-16-2012, 08:53 PM   #1
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Help me report this facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cancer...74140266010061

Or post this on 4chan or whatever it's called and let them deal with it.

Thank you.

This is F***** ed up.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 09:01 PM   #2
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Help me report this facebook page.

thats fckd up
KDTrey5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 09:07 PM   #3
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 09:08 PM   #4
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

man I'm all for dark humor but that page is weak sauce.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 09:11 PM   #5
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Damn, 7k+ likes. That's beyond fucked up.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 09:11 PM   #6
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I know, so please. REPORT that page.

Thank you.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 09:12 PM   #7
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It does not even conform to the standards of internet prickmanship.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 09:21 PM   #8
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Is bad humor against facebook regulations?
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 09:47 PM   #9
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

97% of people are self righteous hypocrites. bunch of bullshitters feigning indignation, oh look at me im OUTRAGED... before chuckling later that night when colbert or conan or tosh make a joke on the exact same topic

page isnt funny, its stupid. agonizingly stupid. but that has nothing to do with the subject matter. and the page itself is nowhere near as stupid as the folks who felt strongly enough to punch out a "i hope you die of cancer youre insensitive" comment, let alone something with multiple paragraphs.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 09:54 PM   #10
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

people are morons. that page is not funny at all. I wonder if that person would feel cancer is so funny if their mom died, or their sister or brother, or if they contracted it for themselves.
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 09:58 PM   #11
magictricked
Great young streetballer

magictricked has a near all-star reputation heremagictricked has a near all-star reputation heremagictricked has a near all-star reputation heremagictricked has a near all-star reputation heremagictricked has a near all-star reputation heremagictricked has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbeastnani
people are morons. that page is not funny at all. I wonder if that person would feel cancer is so funny if their mom died, or their sister or brother, or if they contracted it for themselves.
Actually if you read the site you'll find his father died of cancer when he or she was young. His mother and father used humor to get the family through those bad times. The site is mocking cancer, in poor taste and certainly not something i'd do or condone but I understand what it's purpose is
magictricked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 10:26 PM   #12
dude77
NBA lottery pick

dude77 has decent reputation

people can be such whiny attention seeking fggts at times I tell ya .. why don't you go make a stink about things that actually matter in the world op ..

are you gonna ask people to help you report comedians who tell nasty jokes as well ? did you make a thread asking for a petition to fire daniel tosh ? or how about movies ? or how about music ? ..

it's obviously just crude dark humor .. you're all liberal like a mfer when it's convenient to what you think is acceptable .. but once you are offended all bets are off
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 10:40 PM   #13
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
97% of people are self righteous hypocrites. bunch of bullshitters feigning indignation, oh look at me im OUTRAGED... before chuckling later that night when colbert or conan or tosh make a joke on the exact same topic

page isnt funny, its stupid. agonizingly stupid. but that has nothing to do with the subject matter. and the page itself is nowhere near as stupid as the folks who felt strongly enough to punch out a "i hope you die of cancer youre insensitive" comment, let alone something with multiple paragraphs.

REPORTED
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 10:40 PM   #14
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The page owner justifies it by saying his father died of cancer, and his mother used humour as a defensive mech. to help cope with it? Wow, her mother deserves dumb bitch lifetime award and this kid needs legitimate and regular therapeutic sessions. The End. Dumb bitches.
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 10:51 PM   #15
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

I lol'd. Some things are just so incredibly stupid that you have to.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: