Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-20-2012, 02:35 PM   #1
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default I'm back

Been on vacation for the last 10 days. What did I miss?
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 02:36 PM   #2
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm back

Who are you?

(jk)
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 02:37 PM   #3
bmd
Local High School Star

bmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
You missed Kobron's show.
bmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 02:37 PM   #4
Raz

Sorry guys, just trolling through my alt. account, rufuspaul.

In future, if you are not sure who owns an account that is in all lower case letters without spaces, it's me.
Old 08-20-2012, 02:38 PM   #5
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmd
You missed Kobron's show.

Was it that bad? I didn't see it.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 02:40 PM   #6
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Genitalia with STD maladies..

Consider yourself fortunate my friend...
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 02:40 PM   #7
bmd
Local High School Star

bmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Was it that bad? I didn't see it.
I didn't either. I scrolled down and there was a disgusting picture of I think a finger with a hole in it or something.

I scrolled up and left that thread. I went to another thread and the same picture was in that thread, so I logged off lol.

I came back later that day and he was banned and the board was cleaned.

So I didn't really see all that he did apart from that one picture. But it was pretty gross.
bmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 02:43 PM   #8
AK47DR91

Thank goodness, you're back. I have a question to ask.

What is the best alternative to flossing?
Old 08-20-2012, 02:56 PM   #9
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47DR91
Thank goodness, you're back. I have a question to ask.

What is the best alternative to flossing?

brb, off to buy a gun and some ammo.
Old 08-20-2012, 03:04 PM   #10
AK47DR91

Quote:
brb, off to buy a gun and some ammo.
Why are you threatening me, rufus?
Old 08-20-2012, 03:06 PM   #11
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47DR91
Why are you threatening me, rufus?

Oh, it's not for you. I'm just gonna have to kill myself if I have to answer any more dental questions. That's all.
Old 08-20-2012, 03:08 PM   #12
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Dag, you don't even visit ISH during vacation? I do, doing it now. What else to do when I'm in a filthy budget hotel room, not sleeping when I'm supposed to be because this weather is way too hot for white people.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 03:10 PM   #13
Raz

Quote:
Oh, it's not for you. I'm just gonna have to kill myself if I have to answer any more dental questions. That's all.

I probably shouldn't send you the elaborate email I was planning, pictures and all. If you have any teaching questions, I can return the favor.......
Old 08-20-2012, 03:13 PM   #14
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
Dag, you don't even visit ISH during vacation? I do, doing it now. What else to do when I'm in a filthy budget hotel room, not sleeping when I'm supposed to be because this weather is way too hot for white people.

Where are you?
Old 08-20-2012, 03:20 PM   #15
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

jk welcome home
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: