Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-20-2012, 11:30 PM   #1
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default A borderline 9 chick is ignoring me...what I do?

She should had been like "Really? Why?"
Then I come out with "I wanted to show santa what I wanted for christmas!"
And she goes LOL and I go "seriously I should take you out some time"

BUT I DIDN'T EVEN GET A ****ING CHANCE!!!!!

WTF??????

What Should I Do? I have been waiting for like 10 days.
Should I call? Text? its like 10:30pm.
I can't have another failed attempt on my record.
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:32 PM   #2
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A borderline 9 chick is ignoring me...what I do?

"what's ur name again"

damn, present day casanova
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:33 PM   #3
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How did you get the number of that girl and you don't even know her?
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:33 PM   #4
Riley Martin
O-Qua Tangin Wann

Riley Martin has decent reputationRiley Martin has decent reputation

It's just some random chick you saw in Target? Creepy.
Riley Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:34 PM   #5
WockaVodka
Banned

WockaVodka has a terrific reputationWockaVodka has a terrific reputationWockaVodka has a terrific reputationWockaVodka has a terrific reputationWockaVodka has a terrific reputationWockaVodka has a terrific reputation

Is everyone on ISH this socially awkward or is it just the OP?
WockaVodka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:36 PM   #6
ballup
Post Game Chuck Hayes

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You ignore her. See how she likes it!
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:36 PM   #7
DFish
Banned

DFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

You have her name plugged into your phone and then ask for her name. Confirmed yet again to be retarded.
DFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:36 PM   #8
Jameerthefear
Banned

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by WockaVodka
Is everyone on ISH this socially awkward or is it just the OP?
He's trolling. Frankly, I think it's hilarious.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:36 PM   #9
EnoughSaid
Miami Heat/Arsenal FC

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

10 days already? Just leave it man, no chance.
EnoughSaid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:36 PM   #10
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladers

She should had been like "Really? Why?"
Then I come out with "I wanted to show santa what I wanted for christmas!"
And she goes LOL and I go "seriously I should take you out some time"

BUT I DIDN'T EVEN GET A ****ING CHANCE!!!!!

WTF??????

What Should I Do? I have been waiting for like 10 days.
Should I call? Text? its like 10:30pm.
I can't have another failed attempt on my record.

Not sure if trolling but
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:38 PM   #11
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
How did you get the number of that girl and you don't even know her?

i know her. we talked acouple times, i just never got her name/number. Or i got it in the middle of our conversation and forgot it. it anyway i met her at target the other day and got her #. I get home and text her and that was what i got. silence.
Old 08-20-2012, 11:40 PM   #12
Bladers
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFish
You have her name plugged into your phone and then ask for her name. Confirmed yet again to be retarded.

Loks like you never got someone number before while in a hurry. you dont have time to put their name in so you put it under some random shit. then ask for their name later and then change it.

You never used an iphone before right? oh im sorry i didn't know you were poor.
Old 08-20-2012, 11:41 PM   #13
Maniak
Feminist Homewrecker

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Not be surprised and move on to someone more your level (below 5 category).
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:42 PM   #14
WockaVodka
Banned

WockaVodka has a terrific reputationWockaVodka has a terrific reputationWockaVodka has a terrific reputationWockaVodka has a terrific reputationWockaVodka has a terrific reputationWockaVodka has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Not be surprised and move on to someone more your level (below 5 category).
WockaVodka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:43 PM   #15
Bladers
Banned

im gonna call her or should i text? 10 days is a loooong time.

wtf should i do?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: