Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-22-2012, 08:38 PM   #1
JaggerCommaMick
Banned

JaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Lennon or McCartney, mates?

Who've you lads got as your musician of preference?

I'm partial to Paul as a songwriter, however I do prefer Lennon as a singer.

On the whole I think I give Sir Paul the edge slightly.

How bout you chaps?

*waits for hipsters to arrogantly pronounce it's Lennon and not close, simply because he's dead*
JaggerCommaMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:40 PM   #2
Math2
Local High School Star

Math2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryMath2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Lennon or McCartney, mates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaggerCommaMick
Who've you lads got as your musician of preference?

I'm partial to Paul as a songwriter, however I do prefer Lennon as a singer.

On the whole I think I give Sir Paul the edge slightly.

How bout you chaps?

Hate them both. Harrison is the only likeable Beatle.
Math2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:40 PM   #3
RRR3
Ryūja no Mai

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

They're both better than you, mate. BTW Axl Rose shits on you as a singer.
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:44 PM   #4
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Garbage music.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:46 PM   #5
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected poster

This is the NBA forum, Mate
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:47 PM   #6
JaggerCommaMick
Banned

JaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
This is the NBA forum, Mate

Oh dear, so it is. Meant to post this on the "Off the Court" board.

Forgive me, mates. Moderators feel free to move or delete this.
Old 08-22-2012, 08:47 PM   #7
RRR3
Ryūja no Mai

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
I think Silkk the Shocker is great but I don't think the greatest rock band ever is worth listening to
Old 08-22-2012, 08:49 PM   #8
JaggerCommaMick
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
They're both better than you, mate. BTW Axl Rose shits on you as a singer.

I don't disagree with any of that, mate. Aint pertinent to this topic however.
Old 08-22-2012, 08:50 PM   #9
RRR3
Ryūja no Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaggerCommaMick
I don't disagree with any of that, mate. Aint pertinent to this topic however.
I like John better, always found Paul a tad annoying for some reason. George is my favorite though.
Old 08-22-2012, 08:59 PM   #10
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
I was referring to the garbage music the OP was talking about.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 09:01 PM   #11
coin24
NBA sixth man of the year

coin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation here

Op is a f@ggot...
coin24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 09:02 PM   #12
RRR3
Ryūja no Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
I was referring to the garbage music the OP was talking about.
What band do you think Lennon and McCartney were in, genius? If you're referring to their solo efforts, then you're still being silly, they were both great musicians on their own as well.
Old 08-22-2012, 09:03 PM   #13
RRR3
Ryūja no Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by coin24
Op is a f@ggot...
True story. OP slept with David Bowie in his younger days
Old 08-22-2012, 09:04 PM   #14
kurt_rambis
floss is boss

kurt_rambis has decent reputation

i liked paul's stuff with the beatles better than john's, but lennon had the better solo career

also basketball
kurt_rambis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 09:04 PM   #15
RRR3
Ryūja no Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurt_rambis
i liked paul's stuff with the beatles better than john's, but lennon had the better solo career

also basketball
is my favorite sport
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: