Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-23-2012, 02:07 PM   #1
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Frontin' (macmac Diss)

RIP

Last edited by ace23 : 08-26-2012 at 07:02 PM.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 02:44 PM   #2
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Frontin' (macmac Diss)

Lol that was so flop....I'm reading the lyrics and I'm like okay he came with some personals, then the beat comes on and I'm like nice, and then u start talking, okay, and then the chorus comes on....wtf? Where's the verses, u know the rapping part that u claim is too easy? Oh right, u have zero flow. That whole song was one giant run on sentence
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 02:47 PM   #3
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Just give it up, bro. You're done.

You wanna diss me, do it on wax.

Last edited by ace23 : 08-23-2012 at 02:49 PM.
Old 08-23-2012, 02:53 PM   #4
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Watch out, MacMac will shoot you.

millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 03:23 PM   #5
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Just give it up, bro. You're done.

You wanna diss me, do it on wax.

lol i dont mind, im workin today and tomorrow so i'll rip you on saturday
Old 08-23-2012, 03:23 PM   #6
ace23

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
lol i dont mind, im workin today and tomorrow so i'll rip you on saturday
Yeah, sure thing.

It better be better than that garbage you dissed PB with.
Old 08-23-2012, 03:25 PM   #7
macmac
Gov'n

Quote:
Yeah, sure thing.

It better be better than that garbage you dissed PB with.

it was good enough to beat him i'm sure it's good enough for u too....once again, i don't claim to be a rapper, but I'm still light years ahead of the trash you're polluting the world wide web with
Old 08-23-2012, 03:30 PM   #8
ace23

Quote:
it was good enough to beat him i'm sure it's good enough for u too....once again, i don't claim to be a rapper, but I'm still light years ahead of the trash you're polluting the world wide web with
That shit was garbage! PB is honestly better than you.

I want to hear your attempt, though.
Old 08-23-2012, 04:06 PM   #9
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Ace, even if he's garbage it doesn't make you any good, you're garbage too.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 04:17 PM   #10
DJmicah
Road to Greatness

DJmicah has decent reputationDJmicah has decent reputation

**** macmac and anybody that love him
**** **** **** macmac and anybody that love him
If you see him in the street, play this track for his husband
**** **** macmac and anybody that love him

we got the next flocka here!
DJmicah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 04:35 PM   #11
ace23

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Ace, even if he's garbage it doesn't make you any good, you're garbage too.
"It's always gone be haters." - Deion Sanders
Old 08-23-2012, 04:46 PM   #12
Kevin Love
Banned

Kevin Love is considered somewhat coolKevin Love is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
"It's always gone be haters." - Deion Sanders

Yeah except Deion Sanders was actually good, you're fucking terrible.
Kevin Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 04:49 PM   #13
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board

At least rap on beat.

You even go far enough to swagger jack asap rocky's hook style.
Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 04:52 PM   #14
ace23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dictator
At least rap on beat.

You even go far enough to swagger jack asap rocky's hook style.
ASAP Rocky stole my city's style. GTFO with your clueless ass.
Old 08-23-2012, 10:24 PM   #15
Knicks101
Taken

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Lol that was so flop....I'm reading the lyrics and I'm like okay he came with some personals, then the beat comes on and I'm like nice, and then u start talking, okay, and then the chorus comes on....wtf? Where's the verses, u know the rapping part that u claim is too easy? Oh right, u have zero flow. That whole song was one giant run on sentence

I didn't even realize he was rapping for like 30 seconds.
Knicks101 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: