Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-27-2012, 12:26 PM   #1
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here
Default Mafia II Game Thread

It's another lovely evening in King's Landing, that is if you ignore the stench, of urine and blood and ale, that has been engraved on every fiber of this city and it's buildings. Lorent possessed a very selective nose as a result and it filtered the everyday stench until he picked up an exotic aroma which was really odd. So he suddenly turned back to investigate the surprising smell, upon completing his rotation he came face to face with a stranger who rudely shoved him aside and went on without a word. The smell got fainter and fainter as the man walked away from Lorent. He suddenly felt a sharp pain in his chest, he had to kneel down but that didn't help the pain any since every muscle in his chest was screaming at him rendering him unable to even breathe.
Stories tell tales of men who trade in death and call themselves Faceless Men, their motives are not known and their targets look random but they are far from it. Faceless Men are organized and plan every kill so if you want to remain alive you better find them first.

Players List:

AboveTheRim
Anti Hero
CeltsGarlic
chairman
Derrick
Freedom Kid7
LamarOdom
Rose
Scholar
sunsfan1357
TheeBeast
TheSilentKiller
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:26 PM   #2
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Mafia II Game Thread

Please don't post in this thread until I give the go.
Old 08-27-2012, 01:07 PM   #3
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

30 Hours remain in Day 1 and 12 players are alive:

AboveTheRim
Anti Hero
CeltsGarlic
chairman
Derrick
Freedom Kid7
LamarOdom
Rose
Scholar
sunsfan1357
TheeBeast
TheSilentKiller
---------------------------
You can start posting now.
Old 08-27-2012, 01:17 PM   #4
Derrick
The Dragon

Derrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected poster

Hello everyone.
Derrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 01:22 PM   #5
TheSilentKiller
3-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick
Hello everyone.
Hey man. How come you didn't do the first game?
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 01:24 PM   #6
Derrick
The Dragon

Derrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
Hey man. How come you didn't do the first game?
I never do otc, I saw Mafia Game thread because it was the last post made, so i was like **** yea Mafia wars(facebook game), but it was something different but i ended up reading it and wanting to play lol.
Old 08-27-2012, 01:34 PM   #7
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I never do otc, I saw Mafia Game thread because it was the last post made, so i was like **** yea Mafia wars(facebook game), but it was something different but i ended up reading it and wanting to play lol.
I didn't realize people still played those games on FB, I always just found them annoying because they spammed my newsfeed all the time
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 01:35 PM   #8
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

You assholes should role play a bit, there aint no FB in GOT.
Old 08-27-2012, 01:36 PM   #9
Derrick
The Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
I didn't realize people still played those games on FB, I always just found them annoying because they spammed my newsfeed all the time
I dont play as much anymore, and I never send out notifications because im embarrassed that I play anyways.
Old 08-27-2012, 01:37 PM   #10
Derrick
The Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
You assholes should role play a bit, there aint no FB in GOT.
My bad lets get down too business.
Old 08-27-2012, 01:50 PM   #11
TheSilentKiller
3-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
So eager to get back eh? The sooner you 'get down do business' the sooner you can kill again?
Old 08-27-2012, 01:50 PM   #12
Freedom Kid7
Lazy Bulls fan

Freedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected posterFreedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected posterFreedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected posterFreedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected poster

Sup guys, nocturnal detective here, that [fakevote]LamarOdom[/fakevote] guy is clearly scum
Freedom Kid7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 01:52 PM   #13
TheSilentKiller
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom Kid7
Sup guys, nocturnal detective here, that [fakevote]LamarOdom[/fakevote] guy is clearly scum
Old 08-27-2012, 01:57 PM   #14
AboveTheRim.
Great young streetballer

AboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this board

Quote:

Your use of the pimp/gangster smiley worries me, it seems to suggest some sort of criminal notions. I'd be suspicious of this fellow my brethren of Kings Landing.
AboveTheRim. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 02:02 PM   #15
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim.
Your use of the pimp/gangster smiley worries me, it seems to suggest some sort of criminal notions. I'd be suspicious of this fellow my brethren of Kings Landing.
Agreed. Pretending he didn't know what the game was, then wanting to 'get down to business,' plus using the gangster smiley?
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: