Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-01-2012, 04:53 PM   #1
Nanners
Great college starter

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default The Secret World

Anybody play this game? I am normally not too keen on MMO type games, but the secret world is exceptional. Basically the game is set on a bizzaro version of earth where ghosts, monsters, secret societies and fairy tales all exist. The quests are very different from the traditional mmo style "go kill 15 of this monster, rinse and repeat". Instead the quests are detective style, making you actually use your brain to find clues and such. The sound, graphics and general atmosphere of the game are all top notch, so much so that it can get pretty spooky playing at night with the sound cranked up.

For anybody who likes MMOs but is sick of mind numbing World of Warcraft clones, I strongly recommend you check out the secret world. This game does not hold your hand, and it is not catered toward kiddies, button mashers and casuals.

Last edited by Nanners : 10-01-2012 at 04:55 PM.
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 05:26 PM   #2
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Secret World

Funcom fooled me once before. Despite how cool it looks and sounds I'm not falling for that again.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 05:38 PM   #3
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Funcom fooled me once before. Despite how cool it looks and sounds I'm not falling for that again.

The Longest Journey and it's sequel were really good. Never played any other games of theirs though.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:30 PM   #4
Nanners
Great college starter

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces

I am almost certain you would enjoy this game, but I can see why you are skeptical based on previous funcom offerings. Next time they have a free-play weekend you should at least give it a try.
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:35 PM   #5
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

They have a free trial for up to 5 days right now.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: