Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-09-2012, 11:40 PM   #1
takai
Fly for a White Guy

takai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Shaq has officially lost his mind

On NBA Open Court, Shaq's complaining about Howard has reached ridiculous levels. He has LITERALLY JUST STATED that he was NOT the first option on the Lakers to prove a point that Dwight is not producing well enough. He says it was all cause of the triangle and he took advantage, but believes he WASN'T the first option. DAFUQ is this man smoking, the haterade juice is STRONG in this one.
takai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:42 PM   #2
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Shaq has officially lost his mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by takai
On NBA Open Court, Shaq's complaining about Howard has reached ridiculous levels. He has LITERALLY JUST STATED that he was NOT the first option on the Lakers to prove a point that Dwight is not producing well enough. He says it was all cause of the triangle and he took advantage, but believes he WASN'T the first option. DAFUQ is this man smoking, the haterade juice is STRONG in this one.
And there it is... Shaq rode Kobe's coat tails to three titles
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:44 PM   #3
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by daily
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:44 PM   #4
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation

Quote:
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:45 PM   #5
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Even Shaq knows.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:45 PM   #6
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

its true though, he does hate dwight to epic levels.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:46 PM   #7
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Quote:

Heavincent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:47 PM   #8
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation

Quote:

G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:50 PM   #9
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Kobe's response:

Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:51 PM   #10
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by takai

Do you understand the triangle offence?
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:51 PM   #11
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
its true though, he does hate dwight to epic levels.
I don't know what it is but this is getting weird in a way.
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:52 PM   #12
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

I'm sure his argument is based off of him getting his touches through the system, while Kobe would jack up shots out of the offensive flow.

But Shaq was the number one option, based on the offense actually being built to get him the ball.

Fact is, he's just doing this for publicity. He has a point in his opinion that Dwight may not be as capable of playing in the post as Bynum or maybe even Lopez (though I don't even know if Brook has an argument here), and he just won't let it go. It seems as if he's trying to push Dwight, but has allowed it to get personal. Dwight isn't as dominant as the great bigs of each past era...but certainly the best right now.

Last edited by Y2Gezee : 10-09-2012 at 11:55 PM.
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:53 PM   #13
takai
Fly for a White Guy

takai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
Do you understand the triangle offence?

Mad heat fan is mad.
Old 10-09-2012, 11:55 PM   #14
takai
Fly for a White Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Gezee
I'm sure his argument is based off of him getting his touches through the system, while Kobe would jack up shots out of the offensive flow.

But Shaq was the number one option, based on the offense actually being built to get him the ball.

You're right, and what your saying is what the TNT crew was TELLING him. He refused to acknowledge this.
Old 10-09-2012, 11:57 PM   #15
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

BlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected poster

Then his delusion continues: "I never intentionally threw an elbow!!"

As if millions of people don't remember him clocking Smiths and Sabonis in the head with a smirk on his face
BlackVVaves is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: