Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-11-2012, 03:51 PM   #1
Thechosen1
Good High School Starter

Thechosen1 has not been impressing people
Default Is it just me or is Deandre Jordan going to have a better post game than BG?

he looks more fluid in the post now, and blake always looks awkward
Thechosen1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 03:52 PM   #2
atljonesbro
National High School Star

atljonesbro has decent reputation
Default Re: Is it just me or is Deandre Jordan going to have a better post game than BG?

Bruh my boy Dekendrae got better post moves than Griffin. Of course Jordan will. Griffin is a poor mans prime Chris Wilcox.
atljonesbro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 03:57 PM   #3
BlueandGold
bball/boxing

BlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Is it just me or is Deandre Jordan going to have a better post game than BG?

Going off.. several preseason games as your sample size?

U A RETARD
BlueandGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 04:01 PM   #4
Haymaker
College star

Haymaker has decent reputationHaymaker has decent reputation

Griffin reached a plateau. You won't see anything else that he's shown to this day. He's Shawn Kemp. Exciting? Yes. Athletic? Yes. Elite? No, and will never be.
Haymaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 04:05 PM   #5
CavaliersFTW
NBA All-star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haymaker
Griffin reached a plateau. You won't see anything else that he's shown to this day. He's Shawn Kemp. Exciting? Yes. Athletic? Yes. Elite? No, and will never be.
this.
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 04:07 PM   #6
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i think chris paul will have a better post game than griffin.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 04:31 PM   #7
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is a pretty well-respected posterbrandonislegend is a pretty well-respected posterbrandonislegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
this
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 04:36 PM   #8
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

A dog trained to sit for a week would have a better post game.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 05:16 PM   #9
SyRyanYang
Decent college freshman

SyRyanYang is starting to rub some people the wrong waySyRyanYang is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
He reached a plateau last season, but it is still too early to tell whether he'll break it or not this year.
SyRyanYang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 05:26 PM   #10
swi7ch
Banned

swi7ch has not been impressing people

I mean, did Shawn Kemp ever had a good post game? He got by due to his athleticism but he didn't develop a true post game. I'm mentioning Kemp because everyone knows Griffin's ceiling is the same as Kemp's (not taht it's a bad thing).
swi7ch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 05:29 PM   #11
ncrizzle
GritNgrind ur mind

ncrizzle is considered somewhat coolncrizzle is considered somewhat cool

Being better than griffin in the post is not saying too much
ncrizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 05:32 PM   #12
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Allow me to lol the people harping on Griffin as if you all are anything more than full of shit.

Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 05:41 PM   #13
CavaliersFTW
NBA All-star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Griffin is one of those players who's game will decline dramatically as his athleticism fades - not to mention the bump his stats will take this season now that they are fining floppers. Griffin will only decline from here on out. He might be able to maintain for a while - but he defenitely can't get better - aside from athleticism (which fades) he's just not gifted enough (low bball IQ, small wingspan, etc)
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:00 PM   #14
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
Griffin is one of those players who's game will decline dramatically as his athleticism fades - not to mention the bump his stats will take this season now that they are fining floppers. Griffin will only decline from here on out. He might be able to maintain for a while - but he defenitely can't get better - aside from athleticism (which fades) he's just not gifted enough (low bball IQ, small wingspan, etc)

I like you...and you're 100% wrong
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:46 AM   #15
Chapallaz
Banned

Chapallaz has decent reputationChapallaz has decent reputation

22 minutes, 2-4fg 6reb 0 blk 4pts
22 minutes, 5-9fg 8reb 2 blk 13pts

who was playing center?
Chapallaz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: