Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-13-2012, 12:18 AM   #1
stallionaire
UNITED WE RUN #WOLVES

stallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Avatar bet? Redskins will get dominated by the Vikes

I know we got some Skins fans here. Who's in?
stallionaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 02:07 AM   #2
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Avatar bet? Redskins will get dominated by the Vikes

Viqueens ain't winning.

They ain't getting two lucky returns on the road and they ain't catching a team asleep on the road.

I expect a close game but Skins pull out in the fourth and Ponder makes a 4th quarter mistake.
ballinhun8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 10:00 AM   #3
TheSilentKiller
7-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I am a Lions fan, so I hate the Vikes. I will take that bet.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 10:07 AM   #4
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Let's go fool. 1 month bet, if u win, I wear an avy of your choice and if I win, you wear one of my choice
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 12:18 PM   #5
stallionaire
UNITED WE RUN #WOLVES

stallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
Let's go fool. 1 month bet, if u win, I wear an avy of your choice and if I win, you wear one of my choice
You're on.

And yo Lions fan, see me next time Vikes and Lions match up.
Old 10-13-2012, 12:23 PM   #6
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by stallionaire
You're on.

If the Skins win, any suggestions on the avy?? A bears one maybe?
Old 10-13-2012, 12:28 PM   #7
TheSilentKiller
7-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Deal
Old 10-13-2012, 03:16 PM   #8
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I accept. Try to take me off my Griffindor avy B!tch Boy lol jk
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:50 PM   #9
stallionaire
UNITED WE RUN #WOLVES

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
I accept. Try to take me off my Griffindor avy B!tch Boy lol jk
Ok you're both on. Yall need to agree on a humiliating avatar for me. I have no suggestions on what it should be.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:38 PM   #10
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Ok you're both on. Yall need to agree on a humiliating avatar for me. I have no suggestions on what it should be.

You said that like you knew you were going to be wrong.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 08:24 PM   #11
stallionaire
UNITED WE RUN #WOLVES

Haha damn. Ponder's first pick killed us. Then Letting rg3 run for 76 was soooo facepalm. Vikes coulda won but too many mistakes cost the game for us.

I'm waiting to pay up the bet. Lemme know guys lmao.
Old 10-14-2012, 08:59 PM   #12
TheSilentKiller
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Haha damn. Ponder's first pick killed us. Then Letting rg3 run for 76 was soooo facepalm. Vikes coulda won but too many mistakes cost the game for us.

I'm waiting to pay up the bet. Lemme know guys lmao.

How old are you?
Old 10-14-2012, 09:00 PM   #13
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How did the Vikings beat the 49ers again?
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:06 PM   #14
stallionaire
UNITED WE RUN #WOLVES

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
How did the Vikings beat the 49ers again?

Better running game, lights out defense, effecient offense. 49ers have no chance against a well executed Vikes offense.

i'm 22 btw.. why?
Old 10-14-2012, 09:47 PM   #15
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

I was gonna give you something like the Bears or Lions but I decided to teach you not to mess with us Skins fans. You gotta rep this till Nov. 14 now

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: