Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-14-2012, 09:59 PM   #1
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Sinister Review

This movie made me shit my pants, watched it last night and was horrified

Sinister doesn't even say one ****ing word the entire movie, and you only see him a few times, but every time you DO see him, you absolutely shard yourself. The music is eerie af, makes the 'house movies' 10x scarier. The home movies are disturbing as shit...I don't wanna say anything else without spoiling the movie if you haven't seen it yet, but if you like horror movies, this is a MUST SEE.
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 11:15 PM   #2
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Sinister Review

I'd give it a 6.5 or 7. Very creepy but a lot of the same horror movie cliches make it sloe and predictable at times.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:00 PM   #3
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
This movie made me shit my pants, watched it last night and was horrified

Sinister doesn't even say one ****ing word the entire movie, and you only see him a few times, but every time you DO see him, you absolutely shard yourself. The music is eerie af, makes the 'house movies' 10x scarier. The home movies are disturbing as shit...I don't wanna say anything else without spoiling the movie if you haven't seen it yet, but if you like horror movies, this is a MUST SEE.

What in the goddman world was that music.

I kept telling my friend that even if they played soem creepy clown music or Jaws sh!t it wouldn't compare to that odd azz southern buzzy stuff during the home videos.

Crikey.

The ending in silence was perfect and the fact that it has that to be continued appeal
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 03:12 PM   #4
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
What in the goddman world was that music.

I kept telling my friend that even if they played soem creepy clown music or Jaws sh!t it wouldn't compare to that odd azz southern buzzy stuff during the home videos.

Crikey.

The ending in silence was perfect and the fact that it has that to be continued appeal

I felt like it ended a bit too quick, like once you found out how sinister (buruug? idk his name) actually kills the familys, it all ended within 10 minutes. I guess every movie has its flaws, but this still succeeded at what it was meant to do: Scare the shit outta me.
Old 10-15-2012, 03:19 PM   #5
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
I felt like it ended a bit too quick, like once you found out how sinister (buruug? idk his name) actually kills the familys, it all ended within 10 minutes. I guess every movie has its flaws, but this still succeeded at what it was meant to do: Scare the shit outta me.

Agreed.

Was hoping for a little more than just "one" person dying at the end, too.

If you think about it was actually a pretty bad movie, but the timing and the atmosphere was ON F*CKING point.

Like remember when the couple had the argument? You couldn't help but facepalm and laugh a bit cuz it's the most regular thing in the world. within a few minutes after the Scary sh!t started happening with double the intensity.

Plus there was something "off" about he deputy and the policeguy. They seemed good.. but idk something irky

Watched it last night, and dreamt of the pool, barbeque images. Was very unsettling. Have strong strong urge to pray to the Lord to reign Hell upon scum like Mr. Boogie. F*kking killing the innocent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JpVP...e=plpp_ video
Skip to 2:12. You'll remember this for the rest of your life, lol.

What ON EARTH possessed someone to make something so utterly UNEXPLANABLE and ODD like that lol?
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 03:49 PM   #6
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

:O

I was looking for the soundtrack to the movie to show my sister that music, its just...flat out scary.

And I def don't think it was a bad movie man, it had only 1 purpose, and that was to scare me...which it did, making it a good movie, no?
Old 10-15-2012, 03:51 PM   #7
RRR3
Where the White Women?

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

Shit. Opened thread expecting you to review something in a sinister manner. I am disappoint.
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 04:46 PM   #8
Umad101
Banned

Umad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

It's had it's parts

The lawn mower scence scared the shit out of me
Umad101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 06:14 PM   #9
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

it doesn't have this guy?

or these guys?

magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: