Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-19-2012, 04:15 PM   #1
MavsSuperFan
NBA lottery pick

MavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this board
Default Rank the Importance of Female body parts to you

Head/Face, Arms, Breasts, Waist/Hips, Butt, Thighs/legs

Im curious what female body parts are most important to men nowadays. Supposedly our culture is changing and the butt is becoming the most important body part

For me personally
1. Breasts
2. Head/face
3. Waist/hips
4. butt
5. thighs/legs
6. arms
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 04:17 PM   #2
longhornfan1234
Local High School Star

longhornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Rank the Importance of Female body parts to you

Face > v@gina > ass > boobs > legs.
longhornfan1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 04:17 PM   #3
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

face > ass > boobs > legs > waist
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 04:32 PM   #4
The Ownage
Local High School Star

The Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuckey
face > ass > boobs > legs > waist
+1. Although I may swap boobs with legs.
The Ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 04:38 PM   #5
Boomerang
Serious playground baller

Boomerang has an OK reputation so far

face

legs

boobs

waist

ass

arm
Boomerang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 04:38 PM   #6
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Face
Breasts
Stomach
Ass
Legs
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 04:46 PM   #7
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

1. Face
2. Butt
3. Breasts
4. Hips
5. Legs (I'm only 5'8 so she can't be too tall )
6. Arms
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 04:56 PM   #8
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm personally a big fan of the toe next to the pinky toe, but only on the right foot. Left feet are disgusting.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 05:10 PM   #9
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Mouth
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 05:11 PM   #10
millwad
Banned

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Her dick.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 05:16 PM   #11
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Am i the only one that makes the multi-evaluations simultaneously?

I pretty much have an instant reaction that takes all those facets into account.. a sort of weighing and balancing the pros and cons.. each body part adding a plus or a minus to the evaluation and it all settles out to a yay or nay.

There is no possible way to make a judgement of one part alone for me.. I first look at a face but that doesnt mean shit if the body looks like a baby hippos'. Or the ass can be great, while the rest of her looks like elephantiasis gone rouge.

All features have to be considered at once for me.. compartmentalization is completely a waste of time.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 05:54 PM   #12
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
All features have to be considered at once for me.. compartmentalization is completely a waste of time.

except for the face. that is its own thing. a chick with a below average body but pretty face > a chick with a banging body and an awful face. i see the other features as being a bonus, but the face has to be intact.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 05:59 PM   #13
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
Head/Face, Arms, Breasts, Waist/Hips, Butt, Thighs/legs

Im curious what female body parts are most important to men nowadays. Supposedly our culture is changing and the butt is becoming the most important body part

For me personally
1. Breasts
2. Head/face
3. Waist/hips
4. butt
5. thighs/legs
6. arms

I think butt and thighs are most important because, as I said in every thread like this, they are sexually useful.

A lot of things can be attractive, though... pretty hair. Even girls who have very soft looking tan arms can be attractive.

Sometimes people say a girl has a nice butt or hips and it's like wat. I think an athletic girl with a big ass is the best.

But eyes are very important. Ideally, I'd take a girl with a nice body and piercing eyes.

Edit: All of yall who are saying face must like fat chics.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 06:01 PM   #14
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
except for the face. that is its own thing. a chick with a below average body but pretty face > a chick with a banging body and an awful face. i see the other features as being a bonus, but the face has to be intact.
I agree. Facial features are the first thing I look at before making a run down. The worst of faces can ruin the best of bodies.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 06:03 PM   #15
millwad
Banned

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

I am a big fan of female knees!
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: