Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-30-2012, 10:24 AM   #1
Umad101
Banned

Umad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default I at least have one energy(monster) drink aday,will it have any negative effect on me

I at least drink one energy drink at day mostly in the morning at work. They taste real good and gives me some what an energy boost. But will dunking a can a day have any negative side effect short/long term? I read somewhere that u need to drink like 30+ cans for it to cause serious damage to ur body/health
Umad101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:29 AM   #2
eriX
High School Starter

eriX has decent reputation
Default Re: I at least have one energy(monster) drink aday,will it have any negative effect on me

energy drink = high in caffeine and high in sugar

one can is effectively your daily sugar intake depending on brand and size and not to mention all the other shiet they throw in there to make it taste better.
eriX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:38 AM   #3
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: I at least have one energy(monster) drink aday,will it have any negative effect on me

Basically all the negative effects of any soda, so yeah that shit is pretty bad for you.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:49 AM   #4
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Depends on how you see it, there are some advantages to growing extra appendages. You know what they say, if the glass is half full, drink it and it will be completely empty, just like your soul and all of life in general
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:50 AM   #5
upside24
Aspire To Be Great

upside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Most energy drinks are unhealthy but one a day isn't terrible.

I get up early and my job includes a lot of physical labor so I'll drink two or three a day, or at least I used to.

5 Hour Energy is better for you since it's mainly just ~200 mg of caffeine and B vitamins.
upside24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 12:08 PM   #6
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

OP, try the monster rehab energy drinks. It's not "good" for you, but it only has 10 calories and 3g sugar per serving, two servings per can. The lemonade/iced tea one is the best tasting. energy drink, IMO. It's non-carbonated too.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 12:21 PM   #7
Umad101
Banned

Umad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
OP, try the monster rehab energy drinks. It's not "good" for you, but it only has 10 calories and 3g sugar per serving, two servings per can. The lemonade/iced tea one is the best tasting. energy drink, IMO. It's non-carbonated too.
Lol those are the ones I only drink. The red one is my fav
Old 10-30-2012, 12:37 PM   #8
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Your adrenals will get fried and you'll have less natural energy to draw from
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 12:39 PM   #9
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Any reason you don't drink coffee?
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 12:57 PM   #10
Umad101
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
Any reason you don't drink coffee?
Never really liked the taste
Old 10-30-2012, 12:59 PM   #11
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My personal favorite
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 01:11 PM   #12
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Other than death? No, no negative effect at all.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 01:56 PM   #13
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

one energy drink takes off a day at the backend of your life!
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 02:03 PM   #14
goldenryan
I'm Back

goldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this board

If I had any relevent classes I would definitely write on paper on side effects of energy drinks. I drink about 5 a week myself.

my favorite at the moment.

goldenryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 02:21 PM   #15
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

mountain dew reduces your sperm count but the ones that do survive are more aggressive and will start fighting each other in your testes
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: