Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-30-2012, 10:23 PM   #1
Umad101
Banned

Umad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default GIRLS!!!!!!..............man I just don't understand them

***...... Well here's my story. Tonight I was doing a holloween bash for school. Music, food, party etc that sort of thing to raise money for school. Well there was this Colombian chick(god she was cute as ****) at the end of the table who was also helping with the fundraising. The whole time she was eye ****ing me. Like literally every time I pass by she would look at me and smile, and when I look at her she would put her head down quickly. It took me like and hour just to build up the courage to go talk to her. I know beta right but I usually never approach girls so my heart was racing. So I go talk to here, the whole time I was nervous but I doubt she can sense that cuz I didn't stumble over my words and they came out smooth and confident. I told her she was cute and asked for here name, major, where she from. The whole time she was giving me one word answer and saying nothing Back. In my head I'm like aren't u going to ask me anything or compliment me cuz I was running out of shit to say. Also there was a slight pause and it got a little awkward cuz I was out of things to say so I said it was nice meeting u and left. In my mind I was wtf happened wasn't she eye ****ing the whole time to make a move, I did and nothing happen.

ISH players need ur input
Umad101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:28 PM   #2
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: GIRLS!!!!!!..............man I just don't understand them

ur fly was open, she didnt want words but action...
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:28 PM   #3
BrickingStar
Banned

BrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this board

She probably thought you were the ugliest mother fuxker she has ever met and couldn't help but stare but she felt bad when you noticed her staring at you so she looked away. You're a douchebag for putting her into that situation and should be thankful she didn't tell you off for being an ugly biatch.
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:35 PM   #4
Umad101
Banned

Umad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrickingStar
She probably thought you were the ugliest mother fuxker she has ever met and couldn't help but stare but she felt bad when you noticed her staring at you so she looked away. You're a douchebag for putting her into that situation and should be thankful she didn't tell you off for being an ugly biatch.
Dude I think I'm good looking. I think she use me to validate her self-worth
Old 10-30-2012, 10:36 PM   #5
PullupJay
This Digital Ghost

PullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umad101
***...... Well here's my story. Tonight I was doing a holloween bash for school. Music, food, party etc that sort of thing to raise money for school. Well there was this Colombian chick(god she was cute as ****) at the end of the table who was also helping with the fundraising. The whole time she was eye ****ing me. Like literally every time I pass by she would look at me and smile, and when I look at her she would put her head down quickly. It took me like and hour just to build up the courage to go talk to her. I know beta right but I usually never approach girls so my heart was racing. So I go talk to here, the whole time I was nervous but I doubt she can sense that cuz I didn't stumble over my words and they came out smooth and confident. I told her she was cute and asked for here name, major, where she from. The whole time she was giving me one word answer and saying nothing Back. In my head I'm like aren't u going to ask me anything or compliment me cuz I was running out of shit to say. Also there was a slight pause and it got a little awkward cuz I was out of things to say so I said it was nice meeting u and left. In my mind I was wtf happened wasn't she eye ****ing the whole time to make a move, I did and nothing happen.

ISH players need ur input

Maybe she was shy and your confidence/charisma was too much for her she couldn't handle it, hence the one word answers. (not all girls have the confidence to socialize as much as you are the first time...ya need to break the ice) Also why did you leave just because there was an awkward pause? Did you ask for her number or ask her out to hang out or w.e? Maybe she was waiting for you to ask!
PullupJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:40 PM   #6
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i didnt read your post OP, but i feel your pain

i was having sex with this hot girl the other day, but i was kind of tired and wanted to stop. but she wouldn't let me, and she forced me to have nonstop hot sex with her
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:49 PM   #7
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

Girls like a confidant man, you were not. You took too long, she probably thought you were a weirdo.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:51 PM   #8
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Put your arm around her and ask when she's going to let you fuck.

On to the next one if she does not respond well.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:56 PM   #9
Umad101
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullupJay
Maybe she was shy and your confidence/charisma was too much for her she couldn't handle it, hence the one word answers. (not all girls have the confidence to socialize as much as you are the first time...ya need to break the ice) Also why did you leave just because there was an awkward pause? Did you ask for her number or ask her out to hang out or w.e? Maybe she was waiting for you to ask!
The convo was less than a minute and it would of been weird to ask for her number would of made me feel desperate
Old 10-30-2012, 11:01 PM   #10
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
The convo was less than a minute and it would of been weird to ask for her number would of made me feel desperate
Why?

How would that make you feel desperate? Dude, just go get what you want, man.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:01 PM   #11
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

on thread topic: are we even supposed to understand girls?
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:14 AM   #12
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Maybe you should lay off the energy drinks. Teeth decay isn't even the worst health issue the drinks will cause.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:20 AM   #13
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You were so infatuated with your theory of her being so into you that you didn't notice there was a much better looking man behind you the whole time. The twist was that he was eye ****** you at a much closer range.

Last edited by ballup : 10-31-2012 at 12:33 AM.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:22 AM   #14
PullupJay
This Digital Ghost

PullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballup
You were so infatuated with your theory of her being so into you that you didn't notice there much a much better looking man behind you the whole time. The twist was that he was eye ****** you at a much closer range.
PullupJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:31 AM   #15
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

You said she was cute and asked all of those questions in under a minute? Sounds like you came off a bit too strong.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: