Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-01-2012, 01:32 AM   #1
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here
Default Creepiest person/thing you have seen in the streets.

I once saw a girl in the streets of SF wearing a satanic necklace. Kind of creeped me out. I have seen drug addicts and people acting crazy before, but seeing that girl freaked me out more for some reason.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 02:02 AM   #2
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Creepiest person/thing you have seen in the streets.

what is creepy about that?
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 02:16 AM   #3
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here

I guess what freaked me out was that she saw me looking at the necklace and she gave me this creepy look.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 02:22 AM   #4
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I live next to the place where they hand out methadone to junkie so yes

but the very young ones and some females still freak me out
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 02:45 AM   #5
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
I guess what freaked me out was that she saw me looking at the necklace and she gave me this creepy look.

maybe she liked you ;)
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 06:44 AM   #6
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i once saw a huge fat ass goth girl in the streets...i still have nightmares about it

East_Stone_Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:32 AM   #7
Geriatric
Old Bum

Geriatric has decent reputationGeriatric has decent reputation

Got on the trolley downtown one day and sat down without checking out the people around me.

After I sat down I realized the two women sitting in front of me frightened me to death. (They had interior facing seats so I had to look right at them the whole time)

One was a younger woman, but was over 6 feet tall and beastly looking with the number 666 tattooed across her forehead. She had giant eyeballs that seemed to bulge out of her head so much I was afraid of one falling out and rolling over to me.

The other woman was ancient (we're talking the crypt keeper's doppleganger here) and was missing one of her eyes. Instead of a patch, she just had this hole where her eye was supposed to be. She was hunched over and maybe 4.5 feet tall.

They both lacked adequate mental faculties and smelled like warm garbage. Easily the most creepy duo I've ever personally witnessed.
Geriatric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:53 AM   #8
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Hazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

A family carrying their 12 or so year old daughter to the morgue near my old apartment crying hysterically. Also a dude in a trench coat in the middle of Summer eating crumbs off the ground in front of my other old apartment. Also a gun deal in broad daylight in front of my friends place. I could keep going, but I'll stop here...
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:56 AM   #9
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
I once saw a girl in the streets of SF wearing a satanic necklace. Kind of creeped me out. I have seen drug addicts and people acting crazy before, but seeing that girl freaked me out more for some reason.

If that's the creepiest thing you've ever seen in the streets, then you have a VERY lucky life.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 04:09 PM   #10
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

The 1st of the month when all of the scumbags crawl out of their holes to collect their welfare checks.
Heavincent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:54 AM   #11
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

When I was a kid, I used to stop by my Uncle Jack's house after school every day. One time he got stuck on his ladder, so I had to help my Uncle Jack off.
To thank me, he let me try beer with him for the 1st time. I drank a lot because he kept insisting. I woke up in a dark alley a few hours later with my pants off.
I didn't even see Uncle Jack much after that. Turns out, he wasn't even my uncle.
My butt is still sore. I guess beer just doesn't settle well in my stomach. Maybe I diarrhea'd it all out..? Idk.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:02 PM   #12
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Walking home one morning (early morning, about 5 am) I saw a grown man dressed in a clown suit, sitting on the curb, wide awake, doing nothing but just staring ahead. It shook me to the core.

irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:45 PM   #13
tomtucker
NBA rookie of the year

tomtucker is a pretty well-respected postertomtucker is a pretty well-respected postertomtucker is a pretty well-respected postertomtucker is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
The 1st of the month when all of the scumbags crawl out of their holes to collect their welfare checks.

for sure........i once saw a man take a dump in an underground train station........a real life tyrone biggums .......
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 01:05 PM   #14
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtucker
for sure........i once saw a man take a dump in an underground train station........a real life tyrone biggums .......

I once had a summer job going door to door selling siding, roof & basement finishing, window replacements etc etc.. anyways..

i had decided to pull a 10 hour day of going door to door in neighborhoods i wasn't familar with, in a windowless van that had attracted the attention of the cops on a few occasions. Seeing as i was out all day the only food i had been able to stop for was a quick meal here & there at QT. breakfast, lunch & dinner from a gas station, so around the 9th hour of this shift i start to feel something nasty rumbling in my stomach. I was at the doorstep of this house & they weren't answering their door, then out of nowhere the begining stages of mud butt started to hit me. I told the two other people i was working with at the time that i was about to shlt my pants but they just laughed it off. i told them to just keep going on our route & that i'd meet back up with them down the street. I then proceeded to ring the doorbell again at the house i was at just to be certain that they werent home, as the mud butt began to consume my body i immediately ran towards the side of the house & ducked under a bush, unfortunatly for me this bush wasnt that big & i was still extremely visible. I then proceed to have the nastiest god forsaken mud butt diareha extravaganza ever before. ALL over this siding of these poor peoples home. I then called the driver of the van that had dropped us off, pulled up my pants and sprinted from that house as if i had just robbed the place.
TheMarkMadsen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 01:21 PM   #15
Smoke117
Barstool Blues

Smoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation here

Right outside my neighborhood street there is like a home for people who came out of the looney bin/addicts. It didn't really creep me out, but this one guy when I was walking back from getting a buritto (older guy, looked like he did way too much drugs in the 60s and 70s and his brain didn't work right) told me he was Jesus Christ. I just laughed it off and he was like "no I really am". He didn't really creep me out as he seemed pretty harmless just off his rocker. Then one time i was walking back from the drug store picking up a prescription since it's right up the street and I didn't feel like driving and i walked across the street and ran right into him and into a handshake lol. He just started giving me a handshake and I was like "okay how you doing".

Last edited by Smoke117 : 11-02-2012 at 01:23 PM.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: