Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-07-2012, 09:34 AM   #1
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Week 10 Game Thread and Discussion

THU, NOV 8
Indianapolis at Jacksonville 8:20 PM
SUN, NOV 11
NY Giants at Cincinnati 1:00 PM
Tennessee at Miami 1:00 PM
Detroit at Minnesota 1:00 PM
Buffalo at New England 1:00 PM
Atlanta at New Orleans 1:00 PM
San Diego at Tampa Bay 1:00 PM
Denver at Carolina 1:00 PM
Oakland at Baltimore 1:00 PM
NY Jets at Seattle 4:05 PM
Dallas at Philadelphia 4:25 PM
St. Louis at San Francisco 4:25 PM
Houston at Chicago 8:20 PM
MON, NOV 12
Kansas City at Pittsburgh 8:30 PM

This is a week where we can really see some distance start to open up between some of the division leaders and the teams chasing them. NY, SF, Atlanta,NE,Den can all put themselves in really solid positions with wins. Dallas/Philly has the potential to all but end one of those teams seasons. (Dallas looks solid but confused while Philly looks like they want to quit so i'm big on Dallas there).

Thanks NFL for the crappy games on Thursday and Monday night.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:38 AM   #2
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Week 10 Game Thread and Discussion

The Cowboys will beat the Eagles on Sunday.

I'm never wrong.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:47 AM   #3
Charlie Sheen
Local High School Star

Charlie Sheen has decent reputationCharlie Sheen has decent reputation

afc west all on the road...denver could wrap this up by next week.
Charlie Sheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:08 AM   #4
bisk

bisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputation

Surely, this week we get rid of Shurmur.
bisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:12 AM   #5
AboveTheRim.
Great young streetballer

AboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this board

Big game for both the Vikings and the Lions this week. I feel pretty confident that the Lions will win, but I was also confident they would win against them earlier this year, so...yeah, should be interesting regardless.
AboveTheRim. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:01 PM   #6
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
THU, NOV 8
Indianapolis at Jacksonville 8:20 PM
SUN, NOV 11
NY Giants at Cincinnati 1:00 PM
Tennessee at Miami 1:00 PM
Detroit at Minnesota 1:00 PM
Buffalo at New England 1:00 PM
Atlanta at New Orleans 1:00 PM
San Diego at Tampa Bay 1:00 PM
Denver at Carolina 1:00 PM
Oakland at Baltimore 1:00 PM
NY Jets at Seattle 4:05 PM
Dallas at Philadelphia 4:25 PM
St. Louis at San Francisco 4:25 PM
Houston at Chicago 8:20 PM
MON, NOV 12
Kansas City at Pittsburgh 8:30 PM

This is a week where we can really see some distance start to open up between some of the division leaders and the teams chasing them. NY, SF, Atlanta,NE,Den can all put themselves in really solid positions with wins. Dallas/Philly has the potential to all but end one of those teams seasons. (Dallas looks solid but confused while Philly looks like they want to quit so i'm big on Dallas there).

Thanks NFL for the crappy games on Thursday and Monday night.
Oh My God. Over/Under 10 combined turnovers?
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:10 PM   #7
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonzoGOAT
Oh My God. Over/Under 10 combined turnovers?

Do you mean first quarter?

The best thing is none of them will be the fault of the QB's.
Old 11-07-2012, 01:11 PM   #8
niko
I Run NY.

Giants need to win this game, no excuses. If they lose it opens up the division to be a dogfight. If they win, it makes it hard for the other teams to catch up.
Old 11-07-2012, 01:32 PM   #9
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I expect the Chargers to come out flat (their specialty under Norv) and lose to Tampa. Which pretty much will seal their faith.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:01 PM   #10
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Giants need to win this game, no excuses. If they lose it opens up the division to be a dogfight. If they win, it makes it hard for the other teams to catch up.

Giants have it on lock. Eagles and Cowboys aren't gonna do shit.

Anyway, I was completely wrong about Sanchez and Tebow. I actually want Tebow now. At least there might be some theatrics involved. With Sanchez, they just lose in boring, uneventful fashion. I'm sick to death of Sanchez.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:58 PM   #11
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim.
Big game for both the Vikings and the Lions this week. I feel pretty confident that the Lions will win, but I was also confident they would win against them earlier this year, so...yeah, should be interesting regardless.

Christian Ponder has gone from overrated to underrated to overrated again and it's only halfway through the season.

Quote:
Oh My God. Over/Under 10 dumb playcalls?
Fixed

Last edited by Tarik One : 11-07-2012 at 07:02 PM.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 08:21 PM   #12
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

I need the Chiefs to upset Pittsburgh so I can win $600 in the survivor pick 'em league I'm in. Fat chance I know, but a man can hope.

Well I'd also need the Rams not to upset the 49ers.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 08:24 PM   #13
TheNaturalWR
Local High School Star

TheNaturalWR has an OK reputation so far

Bears vs Texans have game of the year potential.
TheNaturalWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 08:29 PM   #14
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Tillman might out this week if his wife has a baby or whatever, would suck.

Cowboys will beat the Eagles but both suck **** and neither will make the playoffs so it doesn't matter.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 08:36 PM   #15
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
Tillman might out this week if his wife has a baby or whatever, would suck.

Cowboys will beat the Eagles but both suck **** and neither will make the playoffs so it doesn't matter.

His WIFE is having a baby, not him. He'll play.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: