Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-07-2012, 05:43 PM   #1
PleezeBelieve
#TeamOhio: 73-9

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Rap Battle 2012

You thought I was gone... [Adlib]naaaaaa[/Adlib]
Still on
Still crack like a back bone
It's a wrap so let's get our rap on...

Let's goooo...
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:50 PM   #2
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rap Battle 2012

OP was giving a dude a handjob,
Then he put it in his mouth,
It was out of hand.

SPAGHETTI SPAGHETTI SPAGHETTI
Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:52 PM   #3
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

LOltvia,Latvia
I dont care
One thing is clear
The way you change your fav players
Is out of hand
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:56 PM   #4
millwad
Banned

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
LOltvia,Latvia
I dont care
One thing is clear
Is out of hand

Lithuania is only famous for one thing, and that is their obsession with (basketball)balls
I will put my balls in your mom's mouth, no doubt
I will do that bitch and record it with my new cam, no glitch
After that I'm sending it to you, lil boo
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:57 PM   #5
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
Old 11-07-2012, 06:01 PM   #6
PleezeBelieve

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faptastrophe
OP was giving a dude a handjob,
Then he put it in his mouth,
It was out of hand.

SPAGHETTI SPAGHETTI SPAGHETTI
LMAO

Where to start, son?
Such a joy
White boys kill me
Time to get Al Sharpton

Just playing...
Comedy what I'm saying
LA where I'm playing
Would kill for snow like I'm OJing

Jay-A!!
Old 11-07-2012, 06:01 PM   #7
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Lithuania is only famous for one thing, and that is their obsession with (basketball)balls
Millwad, he thinks he's the shit,
But that don't reflect on me even one little bit
Cause he's not the only one too legit to quit
A self-made empiric,
He's got some messed up lyrics
Disappointingly though, they're lacking in satirics
Just a whole lot of swearing
Followed up with some jeering
Like the emperor's clothes, they're now disappearing
As I flame his troll-ass down
With a verb and a noun
Soon he'll be heading off straight out of town
Without a sight to be seen
Or a rap to be heard
Just goes to show he's a lame excuse for a nerd. :P
Old 11-07-2012, 06:07 PM   #8
millwad
Banned

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faptastrophe
Millwad, he thinks he's the shit,
But that don't reflect on me even one little bit
Cause he's not the only one too legit to quit
A self-made empiric,
He's got some messed up lyrics
Disappointingly though, they're lacking in satirics
Just a whole lot of swearing
Followed up with some jeering
Like the emperor's clothes, they're now disappearing
As I flame his troll-ass down
With a verb and a noun
Soon he'll be heading off straight out of town
Without a sight to be seen
Or a rap to be heard
Just goes to show he's a lame excuse for a nerd. :P

Faptstrophe, I fapped to a pic of your mom
OVER
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:08 PM   #9
PleezeBelieve

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Ain't this n*gga from Sweden??
Sweet then...
Maybe you can compete
B*itches I keep
They understand the d*ck but not when I speak English

Old 11-07-2012, 06:22 PM   #10
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
LMAO

Where to start, son?
Such a joy
White boys kill me
Time to get Al Sharpton

Just playing...
Comedy what I'm saying
LA where I'm playing
Would kill for snow like I'm OJing

Jay-A!!
White guy edition:

Hello PleezeBelieve. Please raise the volume of this sound projection device.
These song lyrics are not rehearsed;
In fact, to use the vernacular, I am "coming up with them off the top of my head"
in order to transmit them to the InsideHoops server
via my broadband cable connection,
not via a dial-up ISP.
I type at over 90 WPM,
and rarely pause when constructing my messages.
Once we have finished in this exchange of wit,
you will have suffered various wounds to the head that will require medical attention and sterile bandages.
I am the best rapper
in this particular online community.
Everyone else's rapping is inferior;
Please note that I have asserted myself as the supreme rapper here.
If you want to engage in a contest of wits
please present yourself, as I am readily available.
When I type, the decibel level produced by my keyboard
is sufficient to permanently damage your eardrum.
My words are clever and insulting.
When I submit my comment for display in this thread,
and you acknowledge my superiority as a rapper,
I will make you forfeit and withdraw from this contest.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:12 PM   #11
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

too many plain eminems, not enough nigguhs wit nutz!

ether
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:51 AM   #12
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Pretty sure I merked nighas in previous threads on rap battles ... yep sure of it!!
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:00 AM   #13
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

najeneun ttasaroun inganjeogin yeoja
keopi hanjanui yeoyureul aneun pumgyeok inneun yeoja
bami omyeon simjangi tteugeowojineun yeoja
geureon banjeon inneun yeoja
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: