Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 01-30-2007, 03:59 PM   #1
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Snow Benched!

"Since he has been the Cavaliers' coach, Mike Brown has never set a starting lineup without Eric Snow in it. That is about to change. A team source said Brown plans to start rookie Daniel Gibson at point guard tonight when the Cavs host the Golden State Warriors. Snow has started 139 consecutive games for the Cavs, including playoffs, dating to the end of the 2004-05 season. The team is 83-57 with him as a starter." Akron Beacon Journal
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 05:16 PM   #2
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Snow Benched!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Joker

"Since he has been the Cavaliers' coach, Mike Brown has never set a starting lineup without Eric Snow in it. That is about to change. A team source said Brown plans to start rookie Daniel Gibson at point guard tonight when the Cavs host the Golden State Warriors. Snow has started 139 consecutive games for the Cavs, including playoffs, dating to the end of the 2004-05 season. The team is 83-57 with him as a starter." Akron Beacon Journal

This is fantastic news, except that it means Brown actually made a good decision and we might have to keep him longer.

I hope Gibson does well. He's the only chance we have at turning the season up a notch. But he's used to playing with the second unit, how do you think his up beat style will mesh with Z?

I know this all sounds kind of negative, but I really think this was a great move. I just still hate Mike Brown.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 05:50 PM   #3
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
This is fantastic news, except that it means Brown actually made a good decision and we might have to keep him longer.

I hope Gibson does well. He's the only chance we have at turning the season up a notch. But he's used to playing with the second unit, how do you think his up beat style will mesh with Z?

I know this all sounds kind of negative, but I really think this was a great move. I just still hate Mike Brown.

Mathius

i think that gibson will easily adapt the the startin role, because when the 2nd is on the court, they don't have a half-court presence like Z to feed the ball into. Gibson seems like a smart player and will throw it into Z alot 2nite considering we don't have Lebron.

and don't worry bout hatin Mike Brown, everyone does, he's a terrible coach.
Old 01-30-2007, 08:34 PM   #4
It Takes Five
Can barely lace up my sneakers

It Takes Five has an OK reputation so far
Talking Re: Snow Benched!

I think that brown has made the best choice Gibson is doing better then snow was we all like the cavs but we all know that know has lost his touch. We finally got some Gibson the playing time he deserves. Now when I see the point guard go up for a shot I don't need to get up from my seat.

:
It Takes Five is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 09:09 PM   #5
nawsanenawmean
I brick open layups

nawsanenawmean has an OK reputation so far

This is some of the biggest news in Cavalier history!

Our offense has been terrific tonight, matching Golden State's style of play. We really need to run more. Our half court motion offense is a joke. NO MO SNOW!
nawsanenawmean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 09:59 PM   #6
InLebronWeTrust
High School Varsity 12th Man

InLebronWeTrust has decent reputation

halle F-ing lujah

gibson put up 12

We gotta stick with this kid
He can put the ball in the hoop
InLebronWeTrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 11:53 PM   #7
It Takes Five

It Takes Five has an OK reputation so far
Talking Re: Snow Benched!

Mike Brown finally saw the light and notice the very horrible snow (offense) and but the Rookie in. See we don't need Lebron to carry the team

:
It Takes Five is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 02:44 AM   #8
jo3y91
lebron stole my shoes!

jo3y91 has an OK reputation so far

i thought i was gna cry of happiness when i went to nba.com went to boxscores and saw gibson starting. now all we need is bron back.
jo3y91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 01:02 PM   #9
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

And just like that it all starts falling into place...
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 05:00 PM   #10
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

perhaps this is the point when mike brown actually uses his brain... next he needs to stop playin lebron the full game, and use sasha some.
Old 02-01-2007, 09:34 AM   #11
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

Good news for sure, not sold on Gibson as a PG though, he can score but can he pass ? He's only averaging 1.8apg in the 4 games he's started.

Anything is better than Snow though, sucks having to play 4v5 on offense, and his defense isn't all that anymore either.
BigTicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 04:23 PM   #12
deniz

deniz has an OK reputation so far

When he was played in Philederphia,He is on of the best guard in nba but now pavlovic and gibson ebtter than him so that is right to take him to bench
deniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 11:46 AM   #13
IBall280
Decent playground baller

IBall280 has an OK reputation so far

snow is def. not 1 of the best guards in the NBA and it's good he's benched, i like snow especially wen he played for us, but snow def. needs to b benched he is a bench player not meant to start.
IBall280 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: