Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-12-2012, 07:32 PM   #1
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default If the Clippers are top 3 in the West

How realistic is this:

CP3: MVP
DJ: MIP
Crawford: Sixth Man of the Year

?
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:32 PM   #2
LAClipsFan33
Lob City Clips

LAClipsFan33 has decent reputation
Default Re: If the Clippers are top 3 in the West

Very Possible
LAClipsFan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:36 PM   #3
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

They probably will be top 3 in the West.

I'm having a hard time seeing another than Crawford winning 6MOTY.

Jordan is possible as MIP, as is Chris Paul. I think I picked Paul as my preseason MVP. So we'll see. Kobe has been terrific tho.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:40 PM   #4
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
They probably will be top 3 in the West.

I'm having a hard time seeing another than Crawford winning 6MOTY.

Jordan is possible as MIP, as is Chris Paul. I think I picked Paul as my preseason MVP. So we'll see. Kobe has been terrific tho.

Exactly why I posted this, as crazy as it seems. I mean, DJ seems to be making the leap, Crawford pretty much has Sixth Man on lock, and if CP3 can transform the Clippers this much, how the fvck does he not get MVP?
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:42 PM   #5
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialQue
How realistic is this:

CP3: MVP
DJ: MIP
Crawford: Sixth Man of the Year

?

Very realistic IF as you said Clippers are a top 3 seed and look like a legit title contender.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:42 PM   #6
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

You forgot....
Vinny - COY.

ok ok ok might be overachieving a bit lol
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:45 PM   #7
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

the only real possibility is 6th man award for Crawford.. and hes likely to deserve it, if his play remains consistent.

CP3 has too much competition and DeAndre will likely not improve longevity-wise enough to win it.. likely due to being overshadowed by a players' whos play improved glaringly in comparison.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:47 PM   #8
SyRyanYang
Decent college freshman

SyRyanYang is starting to rub some people the wrong waySyRyanYang is starting to rub some people the wrong way

DJ and Crawford would probably win it regardless if they can keep it up.
I'm not so sure about CP3 though
SyRyanYang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:52 PM   #9
AK47DR91

CP3: MVP Clips will have to finish #1 or #2
DJ: MIP (maybe)
Crawford: Sixth Man of the Year (heavy favorite)

The last to win an MVP on a #3 seed team was 1987-88 Michael Jordan.
Old 11-12-2012, 07:53 PM   #10
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47DR91
CP3: MVP Clips will have to finish #1 or #2
DJ: MIP (maybe)
Crawford: Sixth Man of the Year (heavy favorite)

The last to win an MVP on a #3 seed team was 1987-88 Michael Jordan.

Oh wow I didn't know that. Then yea maybe Clippers need 1-2 seed. If they get number 1 he's a lock for MVP and if they get 2.... he has a good chance.
Old 11-12-2012, 07:56 PM   #11
Suckafree
High School Varsity 12th Man

Suckafree has an OK reputation so far

Chris Paul would have to really turn it up to get that MVP.

Although, so far this season Lebron looks to be really coasting so it's not so crazy that it can't happen
Suckafree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:58 PM   #12
hawksdogsbraves
Child, please

hawksdogsbraves is considered somewhat coolhawksdogsbraves is considered somewhat coolhawksdogsbraves is considered somewhat cool

I don't think CP3 has the gas to ramp his numbers up to the 20/10 that he needs for MVP. If he put up the 22/11 he did a few years ago and they were top 3 in the West then sure, but I think he doesn't have it in the tank. He only rises to that level late in games it seems these days.
hawksdogsbraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:00 PM   #13
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksdogsbraves
I don't think CP3 has the gas to ramp his numbers up to the 20/10 that he needs for MVP. If he put up the 22/11 he did a few years ago and they were top 3 in the West then sure, but I think he doesn't have it in the tank. He only rises to that level late in games it seems these days.

He put up 20/9/3/2.5 last year.... Nash won MVP with what 16 and 12 and no D? So far this year CP3 is putting up 19/11/4/2 on only 13 shots a game.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:34 PM   #14
senelcoolidge
Great college starter

senelcoolidge is starting to rub some people the wrong waysenelcoolidge is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Don't forget Griffin is playing like the defensive player of the year..or a 1st teamer at least.
senelcoolidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:19 AM   #15
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here

Jamal is in the lead for 6th man of the year, but only 1.9 boards/1.1 assists isn't going to help him continue since I don't expect him to average 20+ ppg on good %s.

Jordan needs to make a jump on his rebounds. Only 4 more points with less rebounds isn't going to help his cause.

Paul has too much competition.

If Clips finish top 3, Craw for 6th man and Sacks for Executive of the Year are the most likely, maybe (hopefully not) Vinny for CoY.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: