Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-13-2012, 09:35 AM   #1
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation
Default Not to sound racist but why the F*ck did i see some YTs jogging in shorts?

i swear to god.

it was ****ing snowing a little bit last night and its like 30 degrees right now and i saw a few white guys jogging with shorts and a shirt that would wear like if it was 80 degrees out with no jacket or whatever in site "i think this one dude had a hat on" while i was driving Irving Park on my way home back from work.

i was freezing my ass off from just walking to my car.
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:43 AM   #2
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Not to sound racist but why the F*ck did i see some YTs jogging in shorts?

That's how they roll, son!

Did a google images search for "shorts snow".

Notice how I didn't mention anything about white people yet everyone wearing shorts in the snow is white
Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:47 AM   #3
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation
Default Re: Not to sound racist but why the F*ck did i see some YTs jogging in shorts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take Your Lumps
That's how they roll, son!

Did a google images search for "shorts snow".

Notice how I didn't mention anything about white people yet everyone wearing shorts in the snow is white

the snow wasnt bad since there isnt really any on the ground but just cold as fuck outside right now.

but u can see some snow on other people's windshields outside.

Last edited by Bigsmoke : 11-13-2012 at 09:49 AM.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:50 AM   #4
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Are they jogging? Or are they running?

When you are running at a brisk pace, 30 degree weather isn't that cold. If there is snow or cold wind or whatever you have to shield your limbs, but if it's dry and there is no wind it's fine.

I've ran 1/2 marathons in January. People dress like this:
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:53 AM   #5
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
Are they jogging? Or are they running?

When you are running at a brisk pace, 30 degree weather isn't that cold. If there is snow or cold wind or whatever you have to shield your limbs, but if it's dry and there is no wind it's fine.

I've ran 1/2 marathons in January. People dress like this:
Exactly
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:56 AM   #6
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
i was freezing my ass off from just walking to my car.
you need to toughen up
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:10 AM   #7
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

I don't get it. Just because you can handle it doesn't mean you won't get pneumonia.

It happens in the summer too. People don't respect the 98 degree weather, go jogging by the lake, and end up dying or having hyperthermia/heat stroke or whatever.

I took my son to class with me the other day and we had on boots, skullies, and long sleeve shirts under winter coats. This guy gets out his car on campus with multiple inches of snow and ice on the ground with a t shirt and b ball shorts on.

Kinda makes me against universal healthcare. lazy Idiots like this don't deserve it.

Last edited by Go Getter : 11-13-2012 at 10:13 AM.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:15 AM   #8
stallionaire
UNITED WE RUN #WOLVES

stallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I'm black, from Minnesota, and I run.

Like someone else already said, if its 34ish above freezing.. you can run and keep your blood circulation up and stay warm if you're fast enough. No biggie. Just don't be lazy and you'll work up a sweat.
stallionaire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:16 AM   #9
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

the white man set out and discovered (or rediscovered) every inch of this whole world. its in their nature to be ignorant and not give a fukk.
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:27 AM   #10
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle is starting to rub some people the wrong way

it wasnt even that cold yesterday. and runners have to run in all kinds of conditions. stop being so black.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:39 PM   #11
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It is that hard to run in sweat pants or track pants? Just because your internal temperature stays normal due to running, doesn't mean that your skin is fine.

People really abuse the largest organ with stupidity like that.
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:44 PM   #12
BuffaloBill
Zero Dimes

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
you need to toughen up

this
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:54 PM   #13
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation here

30 degrees is cold?

Pu$$y
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:42 PM   #14
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
it wasnt even that cold yesterday. and runners have to run in all kinds of conditions. stop being so black.

i said this morning and it as ****ing freezing outside
Old 11-13-2012, 03:53 PM   #15
PullupJay
This Digital Ghost

PullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

PullupJay is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: