Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-15-2012, 01:22 PM   #1
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board
Default International Posters: Let me learn ya

being as im from the u.s. and probably most of the posters here are. i wanna know more about our international brothas. where are u from, and state your city, state, province, whatever.

what is life like in yer part of town and state some interesting facts. does it have a strong basketball following? are da wimmenz fine, and if so, are dey easy?

also, feel free to discuss how u feel about the greatest country on earf (das us). sorry canadians and millwad, you don't count and quite honestly, nobody gives a damn about yall. jp but seriously, im moving there.
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:25 PM   #2
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: International Posters: Let me learn ya

My name's Niko, i'm from outer Mongolia (not inner, those people suck). OUTER. Get it right.

My country is kick ass, would be a lot bigger but that bitch Mulan screwed up our plan.

My province name is Pu-Yo-Hed-Ow-Yo-Az. Our main export is gummi bears.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:31 PM   #3
Edwin
Serious playground baller

Edwin is considered somewhat coolEdwin is considered somewhat cool

I'm not strictly from the US, but I'm from Puerto Rico. We might become the 51st state soon tho.

Basketball's pretty big here, but baseball is bigger.

Boxing is a pretty big sport here also due to there being big name boxers like Miguel Cotto and Juanma Lopez.

I went to school with female weightlifter Rizelyx Rivera although I'm not sure if many of you know who she is and with Zuleyka Rivera who was Miss Puerto Rico Universe 2006 and Miss Universe 2006 and is currently dating Minnesota Timberwolves PG JJ Barea.

Women are Puerto Rican, need I say more?
Edwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:48 PM   #4
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

Vancouver Canada

basically a better version of Seattle
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:51 PM   #5
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm from this town (gonna post pics). Here:

That's it. Page broken.

Last edited by kNIOKAS : 11-15-2012 at 01:55 PM.
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:00 PM   #6
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Some interesting stuff, huh?

Here's a story about Latvian Super Hero:

http://youtu.be/3z1NI_7ThMU

Here's our 'greatest' Comedian:
http://youtu.be/NbUSjexRJm4 (watch the whole thing)

I'm most likely going to move to the US in the next couple of years so I really don't feel like sharing about this place much.
I've allways felt like I was born in the wrong country. (Probably the same way of thinking as mexicans) So that's a thing..
Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:01 PM   #7
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faptastrophe

I'm most likely going to move to the US in the next couple of years so I don't feel like sharing about this place. I've allways felt like I was born in the wrong country. So that's a thing..
Come to NY. I know a lot of people born somewhere else who just adopt here. We got room.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 03:03 PM   #8
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

@Niokas that is beautiful my man

I'm from Linz in Austria

Bitches are fine, especially the ones from the balkans
The people are not interested in basketball, soccer is pretty big here american football too
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:34 PM   #9
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Few things that come off top my mind.

Eastern Europe, Bulgaria to be exact. We've got 1300 years of history one of the oldest countriest in Europe. People have been living in these lands for the past 7000 years, little state in the EU. We have a bit of everything, access to the Black sea, some mountains to the southwest and four seasons. Agriculture, tourism and IT are direction our economy should be developing. Other that we've got good cuisine and beautiful women. As blablabla noted girls from the Balkans are among the most beautiful in the world Serbian, Romanian, Bulgarian. Unfortunately we have severe demographic problems.

Little know facts
Son of Bulgarian immigrants in the US invented the first computer in the world
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Vincent_Atanasoff

The bacteria that transforms the regular milk into yogurt is named after Bulgaria
http://www.ehow.com/about_5530580_la...ulgaricus.html

The cyrilic was created in Bulgaria, Russian alphabet is on it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn084MJw1mI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBNI0Dh17fA
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:53 PM   #10
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Hazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faptastrophe

I'm most likely going to move to the US in the next couple of years so I really don't feel like sharing about this place much.
I've allways felt like I was born in the wrong country. (Probably the same way of thinking as mexicans) So that's a thing..
Wow someone else from Latvia, I left in 94. Still remember the Baltic Sea and Daugava River like it was yesterday.
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 06:14 PM   #11
TaLvsCuaL
Bandwagoner 100%

TaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation here

I'm Andalusian, and my region is the largest in Spain and the most southern in Europe, bordering Africa.

It is a region rich in history, here have been many different peoples like Iberians, Celtiberians, Phoenicians, Carthaginians, Greeks, Romans, Vandals, Visigoths, Byzantines, Moors and some others.

Each people left their mark on the idiosyncrasies of the Andalusian people, in the architecture, culture and music.

The region is known for having a warm climate, so many retirees from central and northern Europe come here to spend their last years. But in the inner cities the summer is too hot. Even so, You can also find different climates in a few kilometers away. Here there are amazing landscapes, beaches, deserts, mountains, forests and many small charming villages and lots of places of interest, nightclubs, monuments and museums to visit.

The Andalusians are known for being friendly, fun and welcoming, also for being lazy, partygoers and for speaking with a unintelligible Spanish accent.

My city is Seville, is 2000+ years old, is the capital of the region, and is one of Spain's largest cities. It's really a beautiful city, ancient and modern at the same time. In spring the streets smell of orange blossom, and the weather is perfect. In autumn and winter there is a very livable climate, but never come to visit in summer, You can die scorched.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnV7IkZU-OY

Today the situation is really bad here, there is too much unemployment despite having great tourism infrastructure and large agricultural areas. Probably because Andalusia is one of the most deindustrialized region in Europe.

PD: Unfortunately very few people here play basketball.
TaLvsCuaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 06:56 PM   #12
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

born & grew up in the philippines, basketball is the most popular sport. even more popular than in the united states.

if you have the time, here's an interesting, funny book that any basketball fan will enjoy:

oh and about america..life is way easier ;p

Last edited by magic chiongson : 11-15-2012 at 07:05 PM.
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:01 PM   #13
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm from Bagdad it's very najs here we got some good ass looking bitches, not like your slutty hoes our chicks have burqas and their eyes are so beautiful.

It's been boring with out Saddam Hussein I was his friend then you assholes beheaded our master.
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:21 PM   #14
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

I'm from the real greatest country on earth.

G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:25 PM   #15
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
I'm from the real greatest country on earth.

http://www.marketwallpapers.com/wall...per-112500.jpg
Damn beautiful, but even ants can kill you there?
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: