Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-25-2012, 04:40 PM   #1
Out_In_Utah
High School JV MVP

Out_In_Utah is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOut_In_Utah is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOut_In_Utah is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOut_In_Utah is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOut_In_Utah is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOut_In_Utah is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOut_In_Utah is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOut_In_Utah is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOut_In_Utah is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOut_In_Utah is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOut_In_Utah is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default I'm Never Drinking Soda Again

Because I just pooped my pants. I like soda. It tastes great. I have drank it off and on throughout my life, and the reason I usually stop is for health. I had noticed that sometimes it gives me diarrhea, but I can usually feel it coming. I had a long road trip yesterday and the day before, so I had been drinking more than usual to stay awake. About 30 minutes ago I was watching TV when suddenly pure liquid shot out of my ass. I have spent my time since then trying to clean up and showering. I continued to shit randomly as I showered. I'm actually worried right now as I sit here and type this that it will happen again. First time shitting myself since childhood. Anybody else have any experiences like this?
Out_In_Utah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 04:43 PM   #2
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: I'm Never Drinking Soda Again

You fuckin sharted, dude. Thought you were going to be slick with a silent but deadly. Now look at you; look at you now.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 04:53 PM   #3
Fudge
No fufu shit

Fudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputation

Sorry, but that's hilarious.
Fudge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 04:56 PM   #4
EMERE
High school junior varsity star

EMERE has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out_In_Utah
Because I just pooped my pants. I like soda. It tastes great. I have drank it off and on throughout my life, and the reason I usually stop is for health. I had noticed that sometimes it gives me diarrhea, but I can usually feel it coming. I had a long road trip yesterday and the day before, so I had been drinking more than usual to stay awake. About 30 minutes ago I was watching TV when suddenly pure liquid shot out of my ass. I have spent my time since then trying to clean up and showering. I continued to shit randomly as I showered. I'm actually worried right now as I sit here and type this that it will happen again. First time shitting myself since childhood. Anybody else have any experiences like this?
Damn son, was anyone near you? I would of been embarrassed if somebody actually saw you. Yes many times, well when I was small I use to poop my pants uncontrollably and they always sent me home, but I've had several experiences like these happen to me as a grown up to, I shaat myself while I was jogging, thankfully it was dark and nobody was around, you could see my pants been pushed down by the weight of the shit, It was the long turds too.
EMERE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 04:57 PM   #5
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Out In Ur Tiny Anus Hole
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 05:00 PM   #6
EMERE
High school junior varsity star

EMERE has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
Out In Ur Tiny Anus Hole
When you shit how does it come out thb? I always wanted to ask a person.
EMERE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 05:00 PM   #7
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
Out In Ur Tiny Anus Hole
Boom-Shakalakah!
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 05:05 PM   #8
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMERE
When you shit how does it come out thb? I always wanted to ask a person.

Upside Down.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 05:32 PM   #9
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm sorry... This thread... What the fuck?

GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:28 PM   #10
Out_In_Utah
High School JV MVP

Out_In_Utah is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOut_In_Utah is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOut_In_Utah is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOut_In_Utah is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOut_In_Utah is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOut_In_Utah is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOut_In_Utah is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOut_In_Utah is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOut_In_Utah is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOut_In_Utah is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOut_In_Utah is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMERE
Damn son, was anyone near you? I would of been embarrassed if somebody actually saw you.

Luckily no. And it was definitely a shart. The surprising thing was that I wasn't even expecting a big fart, just a little one. I'm still paranoid, because I have had tons of liquid poo since, but luckily I have been in the bathroom for each of the follow ups. Underwear is dead to me, but I like the pants I was wearing. Hopefully they can be salvaged in the wash.
Old 11-25-2012, 07:31 PM   #11
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Are you absolutely sure it wasn't something you ate? I've never heard of that.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:34 PM   #12
Out_In_Utah
High School JV MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
Are you absolutely sure it wasn't something you ate? I've never heard of that.

I can't be absolutely sure, but I'm fairly confident it was the soda. I normally drink a decent amount of water and haven't had a soda in about a month. On the drive, I drank 0 water and 2 liters + of Mountain Dew and Dr. Pepper. I'm sure I was dehydrated.
Old 11-25-2012, 07:39 PM   #13
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out_In_Utah
I can't be absolutely sure, but I'm fairly confident it was the soda. I normally drink a decent amount of water and haven't had a soda in about a month. On the drive, I drank 0 water and 2 liters + of Mountain Dew and Dr. Pepper. I'm sure I was dehydrated.
Personally I almost never drink soda/pop anymore. 95% of my daily intake in liquid is water and milk (about 1-2 cups in a day).
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:43 PM   #14
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

What did u at before? Soda makes you poop, news too me.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:47 PM   #15
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

SevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation here

I drank some bad cider once, it went through me in about 5 minutes, thank fuck I was right by the bathroom when it happened. I spent the next hour or so back and forward to the bathroom. It's a horrible feeling. If I wasn't at home I've got no doubt I would have shit my pants.

My friend had drunk some too and the poor thing had the same experience but she was at a music festival in the middle of summer.
SevereUpInHere is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: