Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 11-26-2012, 09:42 AM   #1
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat cool
Default Help! Who's the most expendable on my team?

Guys, I need help with my $100 fantasy league (12 man H2H). I need more assists but I'm so torn on who to drop/trade. Aminu (solid but not spectacular), Jamison (Upside as a D'Antoni style player), Collison (is sucking really bad), Crawford (Scoring but little else) or someone else?

Chalmers is the best starting PG left on waivers. I also see Harrison Barnes but I'm wary of picking another rookie. Any thoughts?

Last edited by konex : 11-26-2012 at 09:45 AM.
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:04 AM   #2
poido123
Banned

poido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Help! Who's the most expendable on my team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by konex
Guys, I need help with my $100 fantasy league (12 man H2H). I need more assists but I'm so torn on who to drop/trade. Aminu (solid but not spectacular), Jamison (Upside as a D'Antoni style player), Collison (is sucking really bad), Crawford (Scoring but little else) or someone else?

Chalmers is the best starting PG left on waivers. I also see Harrison Barnes but I'm wary of picking another rookie. Any thoughts?

Im thinking you can drop patterson. chalmers is an option, is jarret jack or any other decent guards left? jarret jack is a good one, if curry rolls that ankle, jack's value goes up significantly and he already is worth rostering. Who esle, um what about rubio? he comes back in a few weeks...
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:17 AM   #3
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat cool

Thanks for the reply. Jack is available and he's on my watch list. Not sure about dropping Patterson though. The guy has been great so far and he is a starter! Also, with Davis out till mid-December, I need the depth at C

Last edited by konex : 11-26-2012 at 10:21 AM.
Old 11-26-2012, 11:49 AM   #4
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Patterson is your worst player. He gives you nothing but a few points and rebounds.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:47 PM   #5
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

Another vote for Patterson. Okay, I'll give it a week to see how Jamison does and do that if he stays productive. Hopefully Rondo's assist whoring can keep me afloat lol. Thanks, guys..
Old 11-26-2012, 06:57 PM   #6
D.Z.W.
Great young streetballer

D.Z.W. has decent reputation

It's probably between Jamison and Patterson, Patterson being the safer pick and Jamison the one with slightly higher fantasy upside.

Harrison Barnes is pretty legit, I think he's definitely worth an add.

As for the lack of asts, try to trade Jamal Crawford for a passing PG? Jamal is ranked really high atm, I'm pretty sure he'll have some trade value and you can get something decent.
D.Z.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 07:28 PM   #7
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
As for the lack of asts, try to trade Jamal Crawford for a passing PG? Jamal is ranked really high atm, I'm pretty sure he'll have some trade value and you can get something decent.

I was keeping him for 3s but that's a good point. Thanks
Old 11-26-2012, 07:44 PM   #8
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

It sucks cos I dropped Kemba Walker in week 1. I'd have a beast team if I didn't do that lol
Old 11-26-2012, 10:27 PM   #9
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

I picked up Hinrich and dropped Patterson. I hope I don't regret this
Old 11-27-2012, 12:47 AM   #10
D.Z.W.
Great young streetballer

D.Z.W. has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by konex
It sucks cos I dropped Kemba Walker in week 1. I'd have a beast team if I didn't do that lol

ouchhh

Not a fan of Hinrich personally, but since you are desperate for a PG, no choice I guess~
D.Z.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:58 AM   #11
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Z.W.
ouchhh

Not a fan of Hinrich personally, but since you are desperate for a PG, no choice I guess~

Not a PG necessarily, just assists lol. He starts but he was available for a reason lol.

I'll also try to get Harrison Barnes off waivers with Jamison tonight
Old 11-29-2012, 04:08 AM   #12
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

Well, dropping Patterson blew up in my face the last 2 games lol. I have a chance to pick up JO or Ariza via waivers. Who should I get?

My current team

Old 11-30-2012, 05:28 PM   #13
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

Waivers isn't the answer for your assists. You need to make a trade.
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:53 PM   #14
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

Well after droping Patterson and Jamison, I lucked out by getting Blatche cos some dude dropped him thinking his value will decrease when Lopez returns. I also picked up Bass cos Favors is now injured too.

I don't think my assists issue is solved but I kept i close last week despite Rondo missing 2.5 games. What do you think of my current roster?

Old 12-05-2012, 09:15 PM   #15
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

you need more rebounders mate! scoring should be fine, assists can be fixed with a trade as suggested
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: