Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-05-2012, 04:29 PM   #1
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation
Default Gerald Wallace is turning into a flopper

got fined $5,000 for this flop against LBJ

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/or...-mia-play.nba/

dont go into the dark side crash
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:33 PM   #2
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Gerald Wallace is turning into a flopper

brooklyn
tough
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:35 PM   #3
CLTHornets4eva
Original ISH CLTHornet

CLTHornets4eva is a pretty well-respected posterCLTHornets4eva is a pretty well-respected posterCLTHornets4eva is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
got fined $5,000 for this flop against LBJ

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/or...-mia-play.nba/

dont go into the dark side crash

Nothin new. Just part of being Crash -straight hustlin.
CLTHornets4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:47 PM   #4
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

LeBron did extend his right arm but I'll side with the league on this one.
Even though the referees screwed us in the Thunder game last night. A clean block by Hump called a goal tend. Even the ref came up to Hump and said " It can't get any closer than this" If it was that close, why even make the debatable call? Just let them play.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:03 PM   #5
Haymaker
College star

Haymaker has decent reputationHaymaker has decent reputation

It's so funny that Lebron have not received a warning for flopping.
Haymaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:28 PM   #6
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

SevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
Even though the referees screwed us in the Thunder game last night. A clean block by Hump called a goal tend. Even the ref came up to Hump and said " It can't get any closer than this" If it was that close, why even make the debatable call? Just let them play.

I"m glad he got fined for that, I remember thinking when it happened it should be a fine.

Hang on, this is one against Miami? I can't get any videos on nba.com to play, I youtubed it and he got a warning too for a flop on Melo against us too? Anyone got a youtube link of this one?

Come on man, that was impossible to tell even on the replay, you can't blame the refs for that one. I can completely understand being mad over it tho, one of those 50/50 calls that just goes the wrong way. At least you can take heart in it not being a completely wrong call.
SevereUpInHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:33 PM   #7
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He just cannot stand straight.
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:37 PM   #8
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!

All the calls you got in the third and fourth quarters and you complain about that one? Give back the other ten calls prior and you're down 10 and that's not an issue.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:39 PM   #9
kumquat
College superstar

kumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat cool

That's always been a part of his game. He flops like crazy to get charges.
kumquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:41 PM   #10
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Fined a whole 5000 dollars. That'll be a deterrent.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:43 PM   #11
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Broklyn, Broklyn, Broklyn, Broooooklyyyyn, wee goo sooft, we go soft.
Broklyn we go soft, we go soft.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:19 PM   #12
mans1ay3r
Local High School Star

mans1ay3r has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
Fined a whole 5000 dollars. That'll be a deterrent.
Seriously. I don't understand the NBA and their fines. What the hell is $5k to someone that makes millions?

There can't be a legitimate reason NBA does these pathetic hand slap fines. If it were me, no flat fines, but rather a percentage of that player's salary so it effects everyone and hurts. Would Chris Paul really care if he was fined $5k? James Harden spends $20k on a woman. I wish I could really understand how they come up with these fines.

Imagine if speeding tickets were $5 bucks.
mans1ay3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:35 PM   #13
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mans1ay3r
Seriously. I don't understand the NBA and their fines. What the hell is $5k to someone that makes millions?

There can't be a legitimate reason NBA does these pathetic hand slap fines. If it were me, no flat fines, but rather a percentage of that player's salary so it effects everyone and hurts. Would Chris Paul really care if he was fined $5k? James Harden spends $20k on a woman. I wish I could really understand how they come up with these fines.

Imagine if speeding tickets were $5 bucks.

its not the fine. its the shame the player has to live with. the reputation of being a flopper is a lot more costly because the refs will know now. they will avoid calling it in favor of the flopper next time.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:47 PM   #14
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

SevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
its not the fine. its the shame the player has to live with. the reputation of being a flopper is a lot more costly because the refs will know now. they will avoid calling it in favor of the flopper next time.

Should be a fine and a tech, shit, 2 techs even.
SevereUpInHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:03 PM   #15
Spaulding
It's Okay

Spaulding is a pretty well-respected posterSpaulding is a pretty well-respected posterSpaulding is a pretty well-respected posterSpaulding is a pretty well-respected poster

Spaulding is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: