Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 12-14-2012, 12:23 AM   #1
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here
Default Kobe and Dwight

I hate to say this but I don't think Kobe and Dwight are thrill to be on the same team...maybe more of Dwight than Kobe. Something is not right...

Normally, when the Celtics Big 3 got together, you see them everywhere together like they are brothers or something. They look at each other alot, high five alot, communicate alot, sitting near each other alot, and being on TV together alot. Same with Diva 3, they do alot with each other they like they are girls from The View.

You don't see much of these between Kobe and Dwight which means there maybe another story below the surface or they working really hard to hide it.

Dwight and Kobe does not seem to look at each other in the eyes alot. On timeout, Kobe walks in without waiting for Dwight and vice versa. Kobe sits on one end. Metta and et al sit close to Kobe while Dwight on the other end. I've been seeing many of these times on TV. Kobe or Dwight don't make effort to sit next to each other to have any side communication on how to fix it. Kobe body language seems give ALOOF vibe. Dwight seems to project TURNOFF vibe. Translation, I think they are not really getting along. They just show up to work and that's it - not really thrill to work together still - it seems.

Is it just me or you guys also sensing something like this too?

Last edited by kobesabi : 12-14-2012 at 12:26 AM.
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:45 AM   #2
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Kobe and Dwight

If they keep this up. Dwight is going to leave for sure. And if Dwight leaves, Kobe's days as being a Laker is definitely limited now.

I figured if Dwight stays, Kobe will stay for 3-4 more years after his contract expires.

And @OP, lack of chemistry?

Anyway, somethin really has to go down before the trade deadline. And please don't say trade Pau. As i've said before, it's going to be the same old story when they get Josh Smith or Bargnani. They will still get left out in the offense, unless one of them comes off the bench and be Dwight's back-up.

This is just a horrible system man ... the roster isn't built for his system >_< I want Phil.

Last edited by $LakerGold : 12-14-2012 at 12:50 AM.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:51 AM   #3
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
If they keep this up. Dwight is going to leave for sure. And if Dwight leaves, Kobe's days as being a Laker is definitely limited now.

I figured if Dwight stays, Kobe will stay for 3-4 more years after his contract expires.

And @OP, lack of chemistry?

Anyway, somethin really has to go down before the trade deadline. And please don't say trade Pau. As i've said before, it's going to be the same old story when they get Josh Smith or Bargnani. They will still get left out in the offense, unless one of them comes off the bench and be Dwight's back-up.

This is just a horrible system man ... the roster isn't built for his system >_< I want Phil.

Yes...lack of chemistry. No ionic bond, hydrogen bond, dipole bond or anything. Just London nano dispersion forces at the angstrom level...mostly. :)

But they don't seem to exude any comraderie like the other Big 3. Even staying won't help. Maybe Dwight is already making up his decision in leaving so he does show any bonding in public so when he leave, it would not be so bad.

Last edited by kobesabi : 12-14-2012 at 12:56 AM.
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:12 AM   #4
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobesabi
Yes...lack of chemistry. No ionic bond, hydrogen bond, dipole bond or anything. Just London nano dispersion forces at the angstrom level...mostly. :)

But they don't seem to exude any comraderie like the other Big 3. Even staying won't help. Maybe Dwight is already making up his decision in leaving so he does show any bonding in public so when he leave, it would not be so bad.

I think you guys are reading WAY TOO MUCH into this, the team is losing and we have a coach who has absolutely no idea what he is doing, it is a very bleak situation for guys who want to win a title.....do you really expect them to be happy and dancing????? Dwight loves it here and has made comments that he plans to re-sign.......if there is any issue it has to be against the coach because he doesn't believe in the post game.
If Dwight stays it will only be with 'Antoni fired......we may as well get a start on that right now.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 03:38 PM   #5
bladefd
Good college starter

bladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
If Dwight stays it will only be with 'Antoni fired......we may as well get a start on that right now.

What about Jimmy's ego and the money being wasted? You really think Jimmy is going to willingly break his own ego? Will NEVER happen!!! Not until Kobe or Jerry Buss come out and threaten Jimmy. Dwight also has leverage, but he won't do it for his own image purposes after what went down in Orlando. Dwight shouldn't say anything; it must come out of Kobe or Jerry's mouth. Nobody else has the leverage over Jimmy. Not Magic, not D'Antoni, not Mitch. NOBODY but Kobe/Jerry/Dwight!

Somebody needs to tell D'Antoni to change his system a bit - who will it be if not Kobe/Dwight? Jerry? lmao.. Mitch? Remember, Mitch doesn't know basketball X's and O's like Steve Kerr used to with the Suns. Kerr as Suns GM went up to D'antoni and told him to change his system a bit to fit in Shaq better. D'Antoni left because he didn't want to do it.

What happens if D'Antoni resigns? Do they still have to pay his guaranteed money?

Last edited by bladefd : 12-14-2012 at 03:41 PM.
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 06:01 PM   #6
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladefd
What about Jimmy's ego and the money being wasted? You really think Jimmy is going to willingly break his own ego? Will NEVER happen!!! Not until Kobe or Jerry Buss come out and threaten Jimmy. Dwight also has leverage, but he won't do it for his own image purposes after what went down in Orlando. Dwight shouldn't say anything; it must come out of Kobe or Jerry's mouth. Nobody else has the leverage over Jimmy. Not Magic, not D'Antoni, not Mitch. NOBODY but Kobe/Jerry/Dwight!

Somebody needs to tell D'Antoni to change his system a bit - who will it be if not Kobe/Dwight? Jerry? lmao.. Mitch? Remember, Mitch doesn't know basketball X's and O's like Steve Kerr used to with the Suns. Kerr as Suns GM went up to D'antoni and told him to change his system a bit to fit in Shaq better. D'Antoni left because he didn't want to do it.

What happens if D'Antoni resigns? Do they still have to pay his guaranteed money?

Yeah, you are right and that is exactly what I am saying......Kobe is going to blow the fk up once this season is over and yes Jerry will tear Jimmy a new one too, they both want Dwight to stay and know once again the idiot son can't be trusted to make a decision. Am I surprised....hell the fk no, I told everyone that Jimmy is a moron who has never really done serious work or bothered to learn anything useful, he has been in daddy's pocket for every cent and waiting to take over. Jeanie on the other hand has always worked her @ss off and learned all she needs to know.....Jerry better wise up and let her run things from now on.
Mitch DOES know his X's and O's.....but 'Antoni will not listen to anyone....and the little moron Jimmy signed him to a 4 year deal.......he will be stubborn until the day we fire him just as he was in Phoenix.
It really pisses me off....no one wanted to hire 'Antoni, he would've been happy to sign for 1 year just to have a job.....a glamour job at that Fking Jimmy!!!! This just magnifies his stupidity.

If he resigns then they do not have to pay him.......that's why a buyout is most likely.
Speaking of which, I just talked to the family of one of my old players who is playing at Mater Dei with MB's son.....apparently MB has his eye on a local college job.

Last edited by DKLaker : 12-14-2012 at 06:05 PM.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 06:17 PM   #7
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
If he resigns then they do not have to pay him.......that's why a buyout is most likely.
Speaking of which, I just talked to the family of one of my old players who is playing at Mater Dei with MB's son.....apparently MB has his eye on a local college job.

I heard something similar about MB. My friend's little brother sits next to one of his sons in school. Apparently the kids were harassed after the firing. Sick of stupid people...
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: