Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-24-2012, 03:29 AM   #1
SacJB Shady
College superstar

SacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputation
Default The Warriors won't make the playoffs and how will the fans react?

Personally I think GSW fans have had it. We are fed up. It's been 18 years and we have only made the playoffs once. Even in 07 and 08 we won 48 games and didn't make the playoffs. The franchise is seriously cursed. So, assuming the team doesn't make it again, don't you think the fans are going to go nuts? After all, last year they were promised by Mark Jackson and the new owners a playoff year which only ended up being a tank year.

The Dubs have a tough schedule coming up and teams are no longer taking the team as lightly. The Lakers pounced on them. They circled them in their calendar book. Same as the Kings. The Kings chose to focus all their energy on beating the Warriors. And so that means that now the Warriors are going to get challenged like they never have challenged before, the rookies are going to get taken to task.

Fans are already crying. My friend lost his idol Monta & girlfriend over Bogut and ended up burning the bobble head in the parking lot and smashing it into pieces. He was yelling with full force. I personally have already had it. There have been too many ridiculous losses and I can see where this team is heading. I can already see it, I have the Warriors premonition.

At the end of the year there may be some injuries or certain players may have not been 100 percent. Sure, they will be battling hard for that 8th spot.
A myriad of things can occur. And our broadcaster will be talking about how un probable it was for the Warriors to miss the playoffs based on how they started, but we will hear all the excuses in the books. Here are the myriad of excuses that could transpire when it's all in the books.

- Bogut wasn't 100 percent when he came back
- Bogut affected the team chemistry wise and he is the reason the Warriors missed the playoffs
- Curry's ankles didn't hold up
- The Lakers went on a tear and won the last 12 games to beat out the Warriors, meanwhile Houston and Denver got in
- The Warriors lose their last 10 games
- The team made rookie mistakes with their rookies costing them the season

Last edited by SacJB Shady : 12-24-2012 at 03:37 AM.
SacJB Shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 03:35 AM   #2
LONGTIME
College star

LONGTIME has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: The Warriors won't make the playoffs and how will the fans react?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
Personally I think GSW fans have had it. We are fed up. It's been 18 years and we have only made the playoffs once. Even in 07 and 08 we won 48 games and didn't make the playoffs. The franchise is seriously cursed. So, assuming the team doesn't make it again, don't you think the fans are going to go nuts? After all, last year they were promised by Mark Jackson and the new owners a playoff year which only ended up being a tank year.

The Dubs have a tough schedule coming up and teams are no longer taking the team as lightly. The Lakers pounced on them. They circled them in their calendar book. Same as the Kings. The Kings chose to focus all their energy on beating the Warriors. And so that means that now the Warriors are going to get challenged like they never have challenged before, the rookies are going to get taken to task.

Fans are already crying. My friend lost his idol over Bogut and also his girlfriend and ended up burning the bobble head in the parking lot and smashing it into pieces. He was yelling with full force. I personally have already had it. There have been too many ridiculous losses and I can see where this team is heading. I can already see it, I have the Warriors premonition.

At the end of the year there may be some injuries or certain players may have not been 100 percent. Sure, they will be battling hard for that 8th spot.
A myriad of things can occur. And our broadcaster will be talking about how un probable it was for the Warriors to miss the playoffs based on how they started, but we will hear all the excuses in the books. Here are the myriad of excuses that could transpire when it's all in the books.

- Bogut wasn't 100 percent when he came back
- Bogut affected the team chemistry wise and he is the reason the Warriors missed the playoffs
- Curry's ankles didn't hold up
- The Lakers went on a tear and won the last 12 games to beat out the Warriors, meanwhile Houston and Denver got in
- The Warriors lose their last 10 games
- The team made rookie mistakes with their rookies costing them the season

LONGTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 03:41 AM   #3
LT Ice Cream
Warriors Til I Die

LT Ice Cream has decent reputationLT Ice Cream has decent reputation

I'm a HUGE warriors fan but I didn't predict them to make the playoffs this year. It's still a transition year coming off a tank/demolition season. I'm predicting that if everyone is healthy next season, we'll make the playoffs.
I really do hope Rush comes back but I'm not sure how people fare after injuries like that.
LT Ice Cream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 03:50 AM   #4
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The f***? All this after one loss in December?

I've heard of overreacting but OP takes it to a whole other level.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 04:05 AM   #5
SacJB Shady
College superstar

SacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
The f***? All this after one loss in December?

I've heard of overreacting but OP takes it to a whole other level.

not 1 not 2, but 3 out of the last 6
Old 12-24-2012, 04:08 AM   #6
Fudge
LEARN LIFE

Fudge is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 05:47 AM   #7
DirtySanchez
National High School Star

DirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat cool

You areseriously overreacting op.
you got a young hungry team in Oakland. Yeah they are going to go on a tough stretch in January and we will see how they fair.
But honestly this is the best team that franchise has had in a while.
They have a great shot to make somenoise this year.
Stop stressing over the Laker loss.
DirtySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 06:30 AM   #8
SacJB Shady
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtySanchez
You areseriously overreacting op.
you got a young hungry team in Oakland. Yeah they are going to go on a tough stretch in January and we will see how they fair.
But honestly this is the best team that franchise has had in a while.
They have a great shot to make somenoise this year.
Stop stressing over the Laker loss.

Once they are under .500 then it's all over. Just like up 14 against LA but once they were losing it was all over. Just a couple more losing streaks and the GSW will be under .500. It'll happen yo, I tell ya.

This team doesn't know how to put teams away. They never do. And against bad teams they always get behind, then try to chase when it's too late. You seen it, I seen it.

They are vulnerable. They are immature. Taking wild shots when uncalled for when they really should have been passing the ball around to get better shot selection. There was no excuse for last night. They can't even beat the Magic or Kings.

Once the schedule toughens up, the team will lose their confidence and become the Warriors of old just like they always do. It's their nature. They got off to a good start, but won't be able to hold up and make headway.
Old 12-24-2012, 06:43 AM   #9
Shepseskaf
Old School

Shepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Once they are under .500 then it's all over.
Lend me your crystal ball, bro. I need to win some lotto jackpots.

The team is 18-10 right now and have played very well. Let's at least get to the half-way point before making doom-and-gloom pronouncements.
Shepseskaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 07:26 AM   #10
PistolPete44
Banned

PistolPete44 has decent reputation

Jack will prove you wrong
PistolPete44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 11:41 AM   #11
BuffaloBill
Titty Master

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I love you SacJB Shady
BuffaloBill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 12:02 PM   #12
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board

Quote:
not 1 not 2, but 3 out of the last 6

That's still .500... Nothing to worry about...
DStebb716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 12:07 PM   #13
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Your friend was crying?

I predict the warriors will make the playoffs every year so i dont know why this year i wouldnt.

The west is really good but i still think we are a 7th or 8th seed.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 12:57 PM   #14
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I personally think OP is a bitch and I'm surprised Eminem doesn't make him cry. Damn bitch.

Maybe you listen to the newer stuff.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 01:13 PM   #15
Spaulding
It's Okay

Spaulding is popular on this boardSpaulding is popular on this boardSpaulding is popular on this boardSpaulding is popular on this board

Spaulding is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: