Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-09-2013, 01:04 PM   #1
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default D-Will averaging 20/9 on 52% shooting in January.

Where are all the haters at when Deron is playing superb? People, including myself were quick to lynch Deron but I've been saying it all along. He didn't just forget how to dominate the game of basketball. He was going through a terrible funk and is now enduring his best stretch of basketball all season long.

He's shooting 52% from the field, and 50% from 3 during this 4 game winning streak. I love how the haters all went back to their moms basement after they realize that Deron Williams is back.

20 points, 9 assists, 52% fg, 50% from 3, and he's also snatching a respectable 4 rebounds a game during the month of January.

Haters, it's time to come out of you're caves and watch the Nets own.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:10 PM   #2
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: D-Will averaging 20/9 on 52% shooting in January.

Well I still think he needs an entire off-season to fully get back to his old-self, remember hes playing hurt? But anyway, even a 70% Deron is way better than the Dwill under coach Avery Johnson.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:15 PM   #3
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

J.R.Smith averages 22.5 points,6.3 rebounds,3.5 assists and 2 steals in January.
I guess he's a superstar too.

4 game sample...Really ???
If he did that for like 10 games then I would understand. But 4 games ? And 3 of them coming against sub .500 teams.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:17 PM   #4
I<3NBA
NBA lottery pick

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

damn dude. i remember you making a thread saying you've given up on this "bum."
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:22 PM   #5
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jameer Nelson is averaging 27/4/8 in january
Boozer 27/12/2
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:27 PM   #6
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

ZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat cool

Yeah it's early to say he's back, but the previous few games have been encouraging. The last 4 games the Nets have scored 109 or more and he clearly has something to do with that. Hopefully he keeps it up.
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:27 PM   #7
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

None of these players you guys are mentioning have faced more scrutiny than Deron Williams. You had analysts, other coaches and Deron himself saying that after Avery got fired, the pressure mounted to new heights for D-Will. You had haters making threads bashing D-Will about his "system" remarks and terrible struggles. And who honestly gives a shit if it's under .500 team or not. Playing a under .500 team does not guarantee you shit. You still have to go out there and play the game. Keep on rocking D-Will.
Old 01-09-2013, 01:36 PM   #8
(e)
MJ of ISH *Brotherhood

(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster

Carlos Boozer is averaging 27 pts, 11 reb, 2 ast, 1 stl per game in January. Oh and doing it at a click of 60% from the floor.

But I would never create a thread about that lol
(e) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:43 PM   #9
Michael_Wilbon
Great young streetballer

Michael_Wilbon has not been impressing people

inb4 you start crying again in a few days when he fails you.
Michael_Wilbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:53 PM   #10
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Um, you're one of the "haters". You regularly say he needs to be gone.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:00 PM   #11
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Um, you're one of the "haters". You regularly say he needs to be gone.

I said that in my post above. But unlike the true haters, I am still a fan of the Nets and will endure the good with the bad. And I've always said Deron is in a funk. These other retards said "he can't play anymore and he forgot how to play basketball". Glad to see D-Wills shot going down.
Old 01-09-2013, 02:04 PM   #12
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
I said that in my post above. But unlike the true haters, I am still a fan of the Nets and will endure the good with the bad. And I've always said Deron is in a funk. These other retards said "he can't play anymore and he forgot how to play basketball". Glad to see D-Wills shot going down.
You're nuts. You did the same thing you are scolding others for and much worse. Deron has blocked you on twitter for criticizing him you told me. In fact, you are acting holier than thou and i've argued with you Deron's importance with you being on the hater side.

This thread is ridiculous, just because you're bipolar and decided today you love Deron doesn't mean that you writing he needs to be cut was ok and never happened.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:07 PM   #13
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Should of got rid of Avery ages ago..
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:10 PM   #14
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
You're nuts. You did the same thing you are scolding others for and much worse. Deron has blocked you on twitter for criticizing him you told me. In fact, you are acting holier than thou and i've argued with you Deron's importance with you being on the hater side.

This thread is ridiculous, just because you're bipolar and decided today you love Deron doesn't mean that you writing he needs to be cut was ok and never happened.

This thread is simple. Who wasn't going to scold Deron during his shit month of December? I expected that. Everyone had a right to scold him.

But now that he's stringed together four really great games, I want to shine some light upon it. If people can pick on someone when they fall, they should be able to praise them when they rise. This is simply what I am doing now. Keep on rocking D-Will.
Old 01-09-2013, 02:11 PM   #15
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
Should of got rid of Avery ages ago..

Yeah, I said that when we were 6-4. Then the Nets went on a five games winning streak and Avery got coach of the month. It took the Nets all the way down to 0.500 until the front office finally decides to get rid of this incapable coach.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: