Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-14-2013, 12:07 PM   #1
DaHeezy
College star

DaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default A friend of mine just won the lotto: $3.4 million

A friend of mine hit the 6 digits on lotto 6/49 last week

http://www.theprovince.com/life/Port...961/story.html

I never thought I would know a lottery winner. She has an interesting back story. She's a single mom whos baby daddy lives in Toronto. The company she works for is going through some serious downsizing and may not last very long. She's a good honest hard working individual with a great personality.

I've glad for her she won, she deserves it.
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:08 PM   #2
tpols
7-time NBA All-Star

tpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputation
Default Re: A friend of mine just won the lotto: $3.4 million

Hit that ho up.
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:09 PM   #3
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

Waking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Its very uninteresting to read about how you know someone who won the lottery. Its no different than anyone one else you hear about in the news, brings forth only apathy.
Waking_Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:11 PM   #4
DaHeezy
College star

DaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Life
Its very uninteresting to read about how you know someone who won the lottery. Its no different than anyone one else you hear about in the news, brings forth only apathy.

It's different when the person who wins is in a situation that is a little binding. I'm genuinely happy for her. Does anyone in life deserve it? No. But it's nice to see a little luck fall in someone's lap
Old 01-14-2013, 12:16 PM   #5
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Tell her to keep it quiet and spend it smartly then.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:20 PM   #6
DaHeezy
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
Tell her to keep it quiet and spend it smartly then.

Too late for that!

I wanted to ask her if she was able to keep it low profile. I would definately want to remain anonymous if I won
Old 01-14-2013, 12:31 PM   #7
tomtucker
Prince of Wallachia

tomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this board

fukk, kill or marry ? what will you do to get the $$ ?
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:35 PM   #8
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHeezy
Too late for that!

I wanted to ask her if she was able to keep it low profile. I would definately want to remain anonymous if I won
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...eiving-payout/
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:42 PM   #9
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

She should at least buy you a car. Plain and simple.

And food.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:10 PM   #10
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle is starting to rub some people the wrong way

after taxes its going to be about 1.4 million.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:16 PM   #11
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Thats a damn slim chance. something like 1/13 900 000
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:21 PM   #12
DaHeezy
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
after taxes its going to be about 1.4 million.

I don't think Canadian lottery corp. takes off that much, if anything. I'll ask her, but regardless it's still a life changing amount of moolah
Old 01-14-2013, 02:25 PM   #13
heyhey
stay mad golden state

heyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

it's time to "confess" ur love for her bro.. don't be too transparent tho
heyhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:39 PM   #14
Velocirap31
Decent college freshman

Velocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHeezy
I don't think Canadian lottery corp. takes off that much, if anything. I'll ask her, but regardless it's still a life changing amount of moolah

They take off nothing in Canada, lotteries are tax free. She's lucky she won it here.
Velocirap31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:44 PM   #15
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this board

She's set for life.
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: