Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 01-20-2013, 01:54 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Mike D'Antoni wasn't a Pablo Prigioni fan

Although former Knicks coach Mike DíAntoni professed to love European players, sources told The Post he was against bringing in Spanish League point guard Pablo Prigioni the past few years.

The Post reported in July the Knicks had Prigioni on their radar for four years. According to multiple sources, Knicks general manager Glen Grunwald and European scout Kevin Wilson wanted to sign Prigioni, but never made an offer because of DíAntoniís reluctance. Sources said DíAntoni felt Prigioni was a third-stringer and didnít have the speed to make an NBA rotation.

-- NY Post
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 03:28 PM   #2
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Mike D'Antoni wasn't a Pablo Prigioni fan

And he plays defense....

franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 03:53 PM   #3
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

I don't get it, he plays the third string now...
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 03:55 PM   #4
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Speaking of Mike D'Antoni...Lakers are 17-23 and just got blown out by the Raptors

Does any of you guys besides me enjoy watching them struggle ?
It's hilarious.

D'Antoni is hilarious when he's not coaching your team. Look at his response on why Pau was starting today:
Quote:
D'Antoni: "He made it pretty clear he wanted to start. That's fine. I'm good with that."

Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:24 PM   #5
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Speaking of Mike D'Antoni...Lakers are 17-23 and just got blown out by the Raptors

Does any of you guys besides me enjoy watching them struggle ?
It's hilarious.

D'Antoni is hilarious when he's not coaching your team. Look at his response on why Pau was starting today:

I'd like to see them get it together. I love Steve Nash. They need to do something about Kobe though. He just kills them when he plays like that. Ditto Dwight. He can't be getting thrown out of games in the second quarter and he has to start making free throws.

Landry Fields had a good game though. I liked that.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:18 PM   #6
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It's bitter sweet. I was never a Kobe fan but I respect die hard competitors so much. That being said, I like seeing D'Antoni struggle. I hate that so many people got the blame besides him when he was here. He shat on Marbury. He made Gallo into a one dimensional jump shot shooter. He stunted Wilson Chandler's growth and he pretty much started Melo off with this bad teammate reputation that he's been trying to shake ever since he got here. Most importantly, HE QUIT and in sports, that's my biggest pet peeve. He quit and let people believe it was everyone else's fault but his own.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:04 AM   #7
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Not surprised. Pablo is not a good shooter.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: