Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-20-2013, 03:56 PM   #1
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Decide my day for me

1. Should I eat pancakes or waffles and with almonds or grapes on the side?

2. It's chilly outside, when I go out later should I wear: Members Only jacket, or North face sweater.

3. I plan to spend 2 hours studying tonight. I have a 99 in Math, 90 in English, 94 in French, 100 in Drama, 100 in religion, and something awful in Biology. How should I divide up my study time?

4. Which Danny Boyle film should I watch tonight?

5. Four different Air Jordan 8 colorways are re-releasing this year, which one should I get?
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:04 PM   #2
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Decide my day for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids

2. It's chilly outside, when I go out later should I wear: Members Only jacket, or North face sweater.

3. I plan to spend 2 hours studying tonight. I have a 99 in Math, 90 in English, 94 in French, 100 in Drama, 100 in religion, and something awful in Biology. How should I divide up my study time?

5. Four different Air Jordan 8 colorways are re-releasing this year, which one should I get?

Waffle, go to the store and buy better clothes, don't study cause it's high school, watch Jurassic Park, all of them
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:05 PM   #3
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

fvck bitches
get money
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:17 PM   #4
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids

1. Pancakes, waffles, grapes, AND almonds

2. Play freeze out

3. 30 minutes biology, 10 minutes math, 2 minutes of each of the other classes, take a shot of vodka every 5 minutes for the remaining time in that 2 hour stretch you had planned out.

4. Vacuuming Completely Nude in Paradise (then report back so I know if it is worth watching)

5. Don't waste your money on Jordans. Basketball shoes should be no more than $50 (and only wear them when playing basketball, wear something more stylish when not playing).
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:20 PM   #5
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

"Go ahead, decide my day..."

Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: