Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-23-2013, 01:07 AM   #1
therammingman
National High School Star

therammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputation
Default i am getting drink with a girl 4 inches taller than me tom night...does she care?

met from online dating site.....she is 4 inches taller. pretty hot.

it says your height in your profile....so i can assume she saw my height yes? and she doesnt care?

i am not gonna ask her b/c i will look insecure and *****. but i also dont want her to show up and be surprised (if she in fact did not look at my height)

help?
therammingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:09 AM   #2
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this board
Default Re: i am getting drink with a girl 4 inches taller than me tom night...does she care?

She agreed to a date with you. End of story.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:09 AM   #3
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board
Default Re: i am getting drink with a girl 4 inches taller than me tom night...does she care?

Quote:
Originally Posted by therammingman
met from online dating site.....she is 4 inches taller. pretty hot.

it says your height in your profile....so i can assume she saw my height yes? and she doesnt care?

i am not gonna ask her b/c i will look insecure and *****. but i also dont want her to show up and be surprised (if she in fact did not look at my height)

help?

She may have a wang unless you're Verne Troyer
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:09 AM   #4
BGriffin's Dad
Future GOAT PF

BGriffin's Dad has not been impressing people

4 inches taller? is she 6 ft+?
BGriffin's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:09 AM   #5
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Even the suicidal dude gettin pvssy

God hate my dick
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:10 AM   #6
therammingman

therammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputation

she just checked out my profile again right now...we talked on phone for 30 min about hour ago.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:10 AM   #7
therammingman

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGriffin's Dad
4 inches taller? is she 6 ft+?

6"0
Old 01-23-2013, 01:11 AM   #8
therammingman

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Even the suicidal dude gettin pvssy

God hate my dick

thats not funny

and no, i'm not...i am meeting her there....nothing happening
Old 01-23-2013, 01:11 AM   #9
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

With heels, she's be 6'6
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:14 AM   #10
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
thats not funny

and no, i'm not...i am meeting her there....nothing happening

What dating site you use?
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:20 AM   #11
therammingman

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
What dating site you use?

POF
Old 01-23-2013, 01:21 AM   #12
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just wear big-heeled boots, and wear inserts in them if you're concerned. Hell, I walk around like that so as far as anyone knows, I'm 5'11"+ not 5'8". No shame in that, women spend a lot of time on their appearance. Who cares if a man wants to appear taller than they are?
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:24 AM   #13
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

I'm just about 6'1", and super insecure about my height. Medical science needs to get to work on this. I want height pills.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:25 AM   #14
bmulls
Great college starter

bmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
6"0

If this chick is really 6'4" I guarantee you she is a million times more insecure about her own beastly height than your (relative) lack thereof.
bmulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:25 AM   #15
therammingman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
Just wear big-heeled boots, and wear inserts in them if you're concerned. Hell, I walk around like that so as far as anyone knows, I'm 5'11"+ not 5'8". No shame in that, women spend a lot of time on their appearance. Who cares if a man wants to appear taller than they are?

i disagree with that much of a difference....what happens later? same reason i would never wear a hairpiece or something (shave my head)
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: