Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-24-2013, 05:22 PM   #1
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation
Default besides bball, what's your rush?

mine's poker and craps tables

whats yours?
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 05:26 PM   #2
RoboticWang
Larry Legend

RoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: besides bball, what's your rush?

ca ca ca ca ca cocaine!

Chug a red bull while riding a Harley down Mount Everest during a lightning storm with Godsmack's "I Stand Alone" playing on my iPod while being chased by a Balrog made out of grizzly bears.
RoboticWang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 05:29 PM   #3
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

caffeine gives me nausea and I'm not suicidal enough for motorcycles, but I like your input
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 05:32 PM   #4
RoboticWang
Larry Legend

RoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation here

Who mentioned caffeine?
Old 01-24-2013, 05:35 PM   #5
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I collect sneakers. Retro Jordans, Lebrons, Air Forces, etc. My room is basically a mini Footlocker. I also like to beat off to baby sitter p.orn when I get the time.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 05:37 PM   #6
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

I like find sluts at clubs and **** them bareback. Never know if I might catch an STI or become a daddy.
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 05:54 PM   #7
atljonesbro
National High School Star

atljonesbro has decent reputation

Sh1tting in public toliets
atljonesbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 05:59 PM   #8
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

sex, theft, real-life trolling, heroin, math problems, etc.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:19 PM   #9
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
I like find sluts at clubs and **** them bareback. Never know if I might catch an STI or become a daddy.

Quit fronting.

I doubt you're old enough to go clubbing, and I doubt you've ever even been with a girl.
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:25 PM   #10
Flagrant 2
QUITE FRANKLY

Flagrant 2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFlagrant 2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Drugs.
Flagrant 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:25 PM   #11
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeFraud James
Quit fronting.

I doubt you're old enough to go clubbing, and I doubt you've ever even been with a girl.
Lol
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:35 PM   #12
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryBudadiiii posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboticWang
Who mentioned caffeine?
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:48 PM   #13
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Cocaine.
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:50 PM   #14
RoboticWang
Larry Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
Are you trying to say something?
Old 01-24-2013, 10:34 PM   #15
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

sniffing glue
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: