Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-24-2013, 05:45 PM   #1
FillJackson
I brick open layups

FillJackson has an OK reputation so far
Default Married Men of ISH

So I was working from home today. I just looked down and my wedding ring is gone. I didnt' take it off and leave it anywhere. It's just gone.

And it's nowhere near my desk.

I just spent 15 minutes looking for it. It was not in bathroom which is the only place I remember going in the last few hours. I don't take it off at night and it's not in my bedroom.

Finally found it laying in the middle of the kitchen floor and I have no idea how it got there.

Holy shit that was a conversation, I did not want to have.
FillJackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 05:51 PM   #2
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

Waking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Married Men of ISH

You should be ashamed of yourself.

How the f*ck you lose a ring, you aint even took off?
Waking_Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:38 PM   #3
FillJackson
I brick open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Life
You should be ashamed of yourself.

How the f*ck you lose a ring, you aint even took off?
Well I have lost some weight in the last year.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:42 PM   #4
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

Waking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by FillJackson
Well I have lost some weight in the last year.
Fair point.

If thats the case, you gotta get on top of that.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:52 PM   #5
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

we dont even wear rings

that's some white ppl shi
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:54 PM   #6
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuckey
we dont even wear rings

that's some white ppl shi
Is that ghetto for 'I cant afford rings'?
Old 01-24-2013, 07:27 PM   #7
BuffaloBill
WANTED

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Life
Is that ghetto for 'I cant afford rings'?

LOLOLOL
BuffaloBill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:34 PM   #8
Lakers Legend#32
Decent college freshman

Lakers Legend#32 has decent reputation

Married men of ISH, are you still having sex?
Lakers Legend#32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:43 PM   #9
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32

Not something to joke about friend. A very depressing problem really
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:44 PM   #10
FillJackson
I brick open layups

Quote:

I am.

But it waxes and wanes. Sometimes often. Sometimes a dry patch. Sometimes we just help the other person get off.
Old 01-24-2013, 09:14 PM   #11
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Part of the reason why my neighbors are moving out is because the copulation is too boisterous. True story.

I guess its been too many awkward glances between them and their children. Yeah I live in wall to wall duplex.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:15 PM   #12
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by FillJackson
I am.

But it waxes and wanes. Sometimes often. Sometimes a dry patch. Sometimes we just help the other person get off.
WE help other person off? What are you polygamous?
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:44 PM   #13
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
WE help other person off? What are you polygamous?
Sometimes it's me doing the helping and sometimes it's her.

I too wonder about the noise our neighbors can hear. Particularly the upstairs neighbor.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:46 PM   #14
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Have you guys ever gotten in a 3some with another wife?
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:03 PM   #15
FillJackson
I brick open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryWest
Have you guys ever gotten in a 3some with another wife?

No. My wife is bisexual, but extremely jealous. This happened to me in college too with an old girlfriend. She actually ended up going with the potential threesome mate after we broke. up.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: