Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-08-2013, 04:32 PM   #1
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Blizzard of 2013

East Coasters you may want to get to your stores now.

Historic Blizzard on its way. Old schoolers anyone remember the Blizzard of 1978? 35 years and 1 day ago.

I remember snow forts in the streets that lasted for weeks, 14 foot mounds of snow and at the park down the street from some hoodlums got hold of the hood of a car and rode it down the hill over and over creating a DIY luge run.

Good times.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:54 PM   #2
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Blizzard of 2013

Old 02-08-2013, 04:55 PM   #3
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

if this is like sandy, we'll be thinking that we're totally clear here off of lake erie, then it will reach all the way across and smack us down, anyway.

wind's been howling pretty fierce all day and the flurries can't decide whether to stop or start, god bless their sentimental little hearts. (haha, liaisons dangereuses reference)

believe it or not, they JUST repaired the sandy damage in my apt on wednesday. :/
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:57 PM   #4
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
if this is like sandy, we'll be thinking that we're totally clear here off of lake erie, then it will reach all the way across and smack us down, anyway.

wind's been howling pretty fierce all day and the flurries can't decide whether to stop or start, god bless their sentimental little hearts. (haha, liaisons dangereuses reference)

believe it or not, they JUST repaired the sandy damage in my apt on wednesday. :/

I heard Boston is supposed to be the hardest hit area.

I think we're supposed to get like 16-24 inches in Maine.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:59 PM   #5
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputation

I think we're getting a little over a foot here in Toronto. I know that 2.54 cm= 1 and we are supposed to get 41 cm here.

I have no food and my boots got destroyed a couple days prior. Will be going out in Jordan's to get some food. Zero ****s are given.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:10 PM   #6
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
...Will be going out in Jordan's to get some food. Zero ****s are given.
last time i gave a crap about basketball sneakers was in 1990 when i paid some fool's ransom for the first pair of pump jordans.... so rock on with your bad self. sports sandals worked better for me on the court, and i still walk around with them in the snow in the dead of winter. =)
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:12 PM   #7
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
I heard Boston is supposed to be the hardest hit area.

I think we're supposed to get like 16-24 inches in Maine.

Yeah, it's going up the East Coast. Some super high winds expected too.

Boston is going to get crushed.

I just saw something on TV about Boston in the storm of 1978. Snow was falling so fast, people in rush hour traffic had to abandon the vehicles because they just got blocked in. Cars were on the highways for three days.

Mass Governor just instituted a ban on driving.
Old 02-08-2013, 05:13 PM   #8
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

I just got my groceries, but have no idea where my boots are.
Old 02-08-2013, 05:16 PM   #9
Remix
SONICS FAN SINCE '10

Remix has decent reputation

you win some you lose some
Remix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:27 PM   #10
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster

Snowboarding in Colorado tomorrow
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:29 PM   #11
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net...OTPZ-wOzkA-9c_
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:33 PM   #12
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
I think we're getting a little over a foot here in Toronto. I know that 2.54 cm= 1 and we are supposed to get 41 cm here.

I have no food and my boots got destroyed a couple days prior. Will be going out in Jordan's to get some food. Zero ****s are given.

I'm like a quarter mile from the store, might walk to get some Sriracha, bean sprouts, and rice noodles... I've been killing that shit lately.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:38 PM   #13
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Well I left my apartment yesterday because of this storm. I didn't feel like getting hit with more snow and being stuck by myself especially if the power goes out. So I went from expecting 15cm today and then 35cm tomorrow to now only 5 cm today but 40cm tomorrow. I'm only an hour away from my apartment too.

Went out this morning and grabbed some groceries for the next couple days though.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:39 PM   #14
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
I'm like a quarter mile from the store, might walk to get some Sriracha, bean sprouts, and rice noodles... I've been killing that shit lately.

You need fish sauce and you could make a Pad Thai.

After I got home, I was kind of pissed, I forgot to get things like garlic or lemons, things that make your recipes complete.
Old 02-08-2013, 05:49 PM   #15
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputation

tried taking a pic of streets in my area, phone said it's flash couldn't work because it was too cold
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: