Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-09-2013, 04:25 AM   #1
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation here
Default "Free" a player thread

Which players don't deserve to be stuck in horrible situations and should be playing for championships/playoff teams or just in better situations. I will start it off and put up a example

Chuck Hayes: One of the best defensive players and great guys of the NBA does not deserve to be stuck playing in Sacramento, on top of that hes barley allowed to contribute and gets crap all mins and is not used right. Chuck at this stage of his career should be a back up on a good team in the playoffs not stuck on the bench, the guy's probably to nice to request a trade but the Kings should really send him to somewhere better than where he is now. No point having a solid veteran on a team not contribute much
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 04:32 AM   #2
BrickingStar
Banned

BrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this board
Default Re: "Free" a player thread

Kyrie Irving: Needs to leave Cleveland asap
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 04:32 AM   #3
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

free derrick favors utah. and you can have boozer back
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 04:33 AM   #4
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrickingStar
Kyrie Irving: Needs to leave Cleveland asap

or sign some better players.
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 04:33 AM   #5
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
free derrick favors utah. and you can have boozer back

They will trade Al Jeff before trade deadline imo.
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 04:42 AM   #6
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation here

Free dwight and pau from kobe!
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 04:43 AM   #7
BrickingStar
Banned

BrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
or sign some better players.
Asking the unnatural
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 05:29 AM   #8
roffie
Local High School Star

roffie is considered somewhat coolroffie is considered somewhat coolroffie is considered somewhat cool

chuck hayes / marcus thorton comes to mind.. awful roster

kendall marshall too
roffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 05:32 AM   #9
roffie
Local High School Star

roffie is considered somewhat coolroffie is considered somewhat coolroffie is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by andremiller07
Which players don't deserve to be stuck in horrible situations and should be playing for championships/playoff teams or just in better situations. I will start it off and put up a example

Chuck Hayes: One of the best defensive players and great guys of the NBA does not deserve to be stuck playing in Sacramento, on top of that hes barley allowed to contribute and gets crap all mins and is not used right. Chuck at this stage of his career should be a back up on a good team in the playoffs not stuck on the bench, the guy's probably to nice to request a trade but the Kings should really send him to somewhere better than where he is now. No point having a solid veteran on a team not contribute much

didn't even read your post but till i posted mine... it was the first thing that came to my mind when i saw the title
roffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 05:46 AM   #10
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by roffie
didn't even read your post but till i posted mine... it was the first thing that came to my mind when i saw the title

Great minds think alike I guess
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 06:10 AM   #11
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Derrick Favors, Enes Kanter
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 06:14 AM   #12
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'd love to have Chuck Hayes on my Knicks, the perfect back up PF/C
But i don't see having any assets the Kings would be interested in
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 06:16 AM   #13
Doranku
NBA sixth man of the year

Doranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation here

Free the Lakers from Dwiscrub Scrubward's clutches.
Doranku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:04 AM   #14
B-Easy8
Decent college freshman

B-Easy8 is considered somewhat coolB-Easy8 is considered somewhat cool

Favors and Kanter need to play more.

I would like Hayes on the Wolves. Ridnour for Hayes and Honeycutt?
B-Easy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:11 AM   #15
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Free Desagana Diop! Please anybody!
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: