Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-16-2013, 07:50 PM   #1
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default my personal Top 3 songs to play for the ladies... what you got?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9fUYcxP1UA
Jamie Foxx - Fall For Your Type (IGNORE Drake)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdX_9W4MOgI
Can you get away Tupac and Alicia Keys Unthinkable Remix

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A85xBaLYWc
The Weeknd - Wicked Games

What do you got?
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 09:18 PM   #2
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation
Default Re: my personal Top 3 songs to play for the ladies... what you got?

nobody - keith sweat

i wanna know - joe

let me love you - mario
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 02:40 AM   #3
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Cake gets my dick hard
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 05:57 AM   #4
dilley
I hit open 5-footers

dilley is considered somewhat cooldilley is considered somewhat cool

Eminem - Kim

gets bitches WET
dilley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 06:00 AM   #5
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chYba6bt4aA
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 06:01 AM   #6
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

gets dez hoes everytime
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 06:37 AM   #7
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

horsedick.mpeg - suck my dick while i **** that ass
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:30 AM   #8
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Depends

for cheesy/exciting//hunky dory stuff:
Britney Spears - Crazy
Will Smith - Switch (underrated)
Def Leppard - POUR SOME SUGAR ON ME !

R/B
Tyrese and Ginuwine and Musiq are always apppreciated.. just about anything from them. nate doggs base voice works too

and nowadays u can get away with weekend, frank ocean, and kendrick lamar
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 10:04 AM   #9
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J0utfYWJvg
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 10:06 AM   #10
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

Usher- There goes my baby

Lloyd - You

Tevin Campbell - I'm ready
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 10:30 AM   #11
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKw5mBh4rYs

Also there is a mashup of Aphex Twin's Windowlicker and Khia's My Neck, My Back called Pussylicker that is really good. Can't find on Youtube tho.

Last edited by embersyc : 02-17-2013 at 10:32 AM.
embersyc is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: