Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-27-2013, 05:54 PM   #1
LiLharvard
I see GREEN people..

LiLharvard has an OK reputation so far
Default Is my girlfriend cheating on me.

We went to the bakery this morning and she bought 3 donuts (we always get donuts on this particular day)
I said "you got 3?" She's said "yea I bought one for the guy at work"
"Our work relationship has been really tense"

I dropped her at work and I felt like shit as soon as I did now I'm at work thinking why.
LiLharvard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:57 PM   #2
enayes
Decent college freshman

enayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Is my girlfriend cheating on me.

I doubt it bro, she probably messed up at work and is feeling sh1tty about it.

BUT, if her buying a donut makes you think she's cheating then there must be other things that have come up.
enayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:00 PM   #3
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLharvard
We went to the bakery this morning and she bought 3 donuts (we always get donuts on this particular day)
I said "you got 3?" She's said "yea I bought one for the guy at work"
"Our work relationship has been really tense"

I dropped her at work and I felt like shit as soon as I did now I'm at work thinking why.

Probably....

But F'it....Gives more then enough reason to go out Partying and pick up some Hotties Boom totties...

( If my chick is buyinmg donuts for coworkers.....that means I get to do what I want.....)
AlphaWolf24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:01 PM   #4
LiLharvard
I see GREEN people..

On valentines day she mentioned "the young guy at work is spending valentines day alone ordering box of pizza with his mate"

And yea she's only been working at this new job for a month or 2... And I picked her up on her first week and she said " how she made a friend with him that he's been to the same restaurant we go to"

Fk this sucks
Old 02-27-2013, 06:02 PM   #5
LikeABosh
Banned

LikeABosh is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Yes, and the guys ***** is also bigger than yours
LikeABosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:03 PM   #6
enayes
Decent college freshman

Don't be insecure until you actually have something to go on. Your girl WILL leave if she senses it.
Old 02-27-2013, 06:04 PM   #7
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If she was cheating she probably wouldn't have blatantly told you that she was buying it for another guy...
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:07 PM   #8
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He's already beat, and probably didn't wear a condom. When you eat her out, you're swallowing his kids.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:17 PM   #9
LiLharvard
I see GREEN people..

Watevs no point worrying I guess
Old 02-27-2013, 06:20 PM   #10
LiLharvard
I see GREEN people..

She's moving in with me in like a week so that's a big step for me and I require trust and commitment for that.. And I thought I had that.. So maybe in being stupid but I'm just like wtf your buying a donut for a dude at work what made you even think to do that
Old 02-27-2013, 06:20 PM   #11
franchise#3
Local High School Star

franchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation here

Get a gun just in case.
franchise#3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:22 PM   #12
bigdaddyfunk
I hit open layups

bigdaddyfunk is starting to rub some people the wrong way

You sound ridiculous. She bought a donut for a guy so she must be cheating?

Although I will admit it's strange behavior. It sounds like you got deeper trust issues my friend.
bigdaddyfunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:25 PM   #13
enayes
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLharvard
She's moving in with me in like a week so that's a big step for me and I require trust and commitment for that.. And I thought I had that.. So maybe in being stupid but I'm just like wtf your buying a donut for a dude at work what made you even think to do that

You sound like a 13 year old boy here
Old 02-27-2013, 06:33 PM   #14
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Donuts kind of have sexual implications, due to the hole in the middle and whatnot. And the glaze. I hope there wasn't glaze.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:34 PM   #15
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: