Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-28-2013, 11:24 PM   #1
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here
Default I'm in an awkward situation right now. Help

So a few months ago me and some others go to a party, me and a friend meet this chick, she is 16 (me & my friends are in our early 20's btw). Not gonna lie, I thought she was atleast 18 & she is very attractive, me and my friend had a few drinks with her & we chatted a bit & my friend ended up hooking up with her that night, just tongue action though.

Fast forward to now, I work at the high school that she attends and I see her all the time, we never talk, but I always see her staring at me & she and her friends always giggle when they walk past me. It kind of feels like we are sharing a little secret. I also out of complete coincidence bumped into her a few times on the streets, she was with a guy I bought weed from & I bumped into her a week later in a similar situation. I strongly believe she has developed a crush on me, and I have to be very careful. By the looks of it she loves older dudes.

Any similar situations you guys are going through?

Last edited by 1987_Lakers : 02-28-2013 at 11:47 PM. Reason: idk
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:26 PM   #2
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post awkward positions you are in right now

Yup, you're f*cked.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:44 PM   #3
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Yup, you're f*cked.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:49 PM   #4
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Fight your instincts bub. Don't go to jail for being a pedo?
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:55 PM   #5
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Doesn't everyone giggle at the janitor?
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:56 PM   #6
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How is this awkward? You get that p*ssy and you move on
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:59 PM   #7
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces

haha oh shit

Old 02-28-2013, 11:59 PM   #8
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

Quote:

This coming from someone who looks like...

Old 02-28-2013, 11:59 PM   #9
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 12:00 AM   #10
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
How is this awkward? You get that p*ssy and you move on

I'm scared of the consequences. You already know how these high school girls talk. I could lose everything.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:03 AM   #11
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
I'm scared of the consequences. You already know how these high school girls talk. I could lose everything.

Or you could be King of the Mountain and one good lay could lead to other good lays. Word gets around that you swing a big stick and an awkward situation becomes a man's best wet dream.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:09 AM   #12
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
Or you could be King of the Mountain and one good lay could lead to other good lays. Word gets around that you swing a big stick and an awkward situation becomes a man's best wet dream.

Haha. I wouldn't be surprised if I bump into her again at a party & have hot drunk sex. We do have a few mutual friends & I believe she has hooked up with 3 dudes my age who I know very well.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:17 AM   #13
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My niece has a crush on me.

You sayin deuce looks like one of the most beautiful women in the world
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 12:44 AM   #14
imnew09
2*/5

imnew09 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayimnew09 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

If she's really digging , I'd hit it.
imnew09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 12:53 AM   #15
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
Haha. I wouldn't be surprised if I bump into her again at a party & have hot drunk sex. We do have a few mutual friends & I believe she has hooked up with 3 dudes my age who I know very well.

She sounds like a little ho though. Gotta post pics if you get the chance and if you want to be respected around ISH lol.

I almost had that type of notch on my belt about a few years ago. I was 28 going on 29 and I met up with this High School Senior at a friends party. Nothing doing in the face department, but titties and body were banging. She was a virgin to boot. Long story short, we only went as far as oral till I found me another who was better. But not a day goes by where I don't regret it. Live for me, brother. Do what I couldn't do and be proud.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: