Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-01-2013, 02:03 AM   #1
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Batz where the **** are you when i need you most

delete some pms please
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 03:33 AM   #2
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Batz where the **** are you when i need you most

PM me please I want to make it look like I have friends..
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 04:10 AM   #3
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Shorry.
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 04:27 AM   #4
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Batzky!

olive u <3
Old 03-01-2013, 04:34 AM   #5
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
Batzky!

olive u <3
Omfg that's fucking adorable. I'm so using that.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:49 AM   #6
SourPatchKids
Banned

Old 03-01-2013, 05:03 AM   #7
SourPatchKids
Banned

Old 03-01-2013, 05:11 AM   #8
Batz
Shit just got serious

Anyways, what's so urgent you needed to make a thread to address me?
Old 03-01-2013, 05:15 AM   #9
SourPatchKids
Banned

I'm losing sleep over a girl, daydreaming etc etc. Used to find a lot of girls attractive but now I can only think about this one. And I haven't watched p0rn or looked up pictures of Ariana Grande etc for weeks.

This is not good, not good at all.
Old 03-01-2013, 05:26 AM   #10
Batz
Shit just got serious

Quote:
I'm losing sleep over a girl, daydreaming etc etc. Used to find a lot of girls attractive but now I can only think about this one. And I haven't watched p0rn or looked up pictures of Ariana Grande etc for weeks.

Highschool crushes, we've all been there...

I'm in a situation myself you see. This one really conservative girl in my Psych class. Exhausted myself all day to get her to talk, but finally I did.

You see, I just confronted her. I wasn't all needy and obsessive, just persistent and straight-forward. Women appreciate that. Confrontation, persistency. Now you have the traits, you just need to go talk to her, the rest will come easy. Trust me.

Rejected? Move on. Highschool crushes are just that. Just little obsession that inevitably crush, but you get over it anyways. Plenty of fish in the sea. And I'm not saying that because it's a common idiom, it's true. Don't waste your nights day-dreaming, it's not worth it in the long run.
Old 03-01-2013, 05:28 AM   #11
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

you should marry her and produce more cute little SPK's
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 05:29 AM   #12
SourPatchKids
Banned

Time to take the plunge. Much appreciation old pal.
Old 03-01-2013, 05:29 AM   #13
SourPatchKids
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD13
in a perfect world... in a perfect world
Old 03-01-2013, 05:30 AM   #14
Batz
Shit just got serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD13
An army of American-Asian bballers..
Quote:
Time to take the plunge. Much appreciation old pal.
Good luck.

Tell me how it goes.
Old 03-01-2013, 05:40 AM   #15
SourPatchKids
Banned

ASDSFDGHJKL;

might as well work out my calves cause there's no way imma be able to sleep
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: