Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-05-2013, 09:38 AM   #1
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default I hate Lil Wayne..... but.... I like two songs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ljn0IRLfgLs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IH8tNQAzSs
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:13 AM   #2
christian1923
Y'all ni**** trippin

christian1923 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: I hate Lil Wayne..... but.... I like two songs

Old lil Wayne has tons of good songs
christian1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:29 AM   #3
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lil Wayne has always had good songs lol.

He'z like 'Toine walker.

He'll throw up lots and lots of attempts maybe 8-9 3 pointers attempted a game and sure plenty of them suck but there's a good portion that'll go in eventualyl!
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:36 AM   #4
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

i like wayne....but..... those 2 songs are garbage.
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:59 AM   #5
BuffaloBill
Half Man

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

2nd song made me stop listening to rap for a year
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:43 PM   #6
Clifton
talk less, say more

Clifton is considered somewhat coolClifton is considered somewhat cool

What about Birdman JR and Fireman? Carter I and II were kinda good. Overrated but good.
Clifton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:50 PM   #7
imnew09
2*/5

imnew09 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayimnew09 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Sorry for the wait 4 mixtape was off the hook!
imnew09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:52 PM   #8
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clifton
What about Birdman JR and Fireman? Carter I and II were kinda good. Overrated but good.

Clifton, please provide philosophical thoughts and/or questions and/or ways of thinking in my mental enhancement thread

kthxbai
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 02:24 PM   #9
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

J money can u read my album review on Joe Budden's No Love Lost?
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 09:02 PM   #10
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation here

If Lil Wayne were a band, then he'd be in the Good Songs by Shitty Bands category.
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 09:12 PM   #11
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation

After the first Carter, he sucked ass.

I used to bump the first one on the way to school.

"This is tha Carter, so hold on to ya teenage daughter."
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:25 PM   #12
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnew09
Sorry for the wait 4 mixtape was off the hook!
this is adorable.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 04:09 PM   #13
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

i am not a human being part 2 is dropping this month. i hope weezy finally gets his act together on this one, and puts out something close to his older mix tapes. doubt it, though...
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 04:12 PM   #14
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just wait for new kid cudi album in april. Mr.Rager is on a mission.
CeltsGarlic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 04:39 PM   #15
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
Just wait for new kid cudi album in april. Mr.Rager is on a mission.

Psssh Cudi's hype is dead. Dude waited wayyy too long to release another album. He's barely even relevant anymore. Haven't heard the dude on the radio in any recent memory. Can't even think of one song he was on or one artist he did something with.

I really liked his debut and I like MOTM2 but I think Cudi is done being relevant unless he comes with something BIG with his next album
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: