Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-25-2013, 07:33 AM   #1
niko
I Run NY.

Default First Place NY Knicks at 3rd Place Boston Celtics Game Thread May 26th 7pm TNT

THE KNICKS ARE JUST TURRIBLE.

Let's remove the non NY team from the Atlantic division title picture. 3rd place is not bad.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 07:35 AM   #2
JerryWest
KD = da bess

Default Re: First Place NY Knicks at 3rd Place Boston Celtics Game Thread May 26th 7pm TNT

inb4 paul pierce dagger.
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 07:39 AM   #3
niko
I Run NY.

Default Re: First Place NY Knicks at 3rd Place Boston Celtics Game Thread May 26th 7pm TNT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryWest
inb4 paul pierce dagger.
You're a Laker fan repping Paul Pierce and you wonder why you get negged.
Old 03-25-2013, 07:44 AM   #4
JerryWest
KD = da bess

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
You're a Laker fan repping Paul Pierce and you wonder why you get negged.
I'm not repping him you idiot, he's just known to kill the knicks with his clutch shots.
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:08 AM   #5
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

I really need the Knicks to lose these next two games. Nets were supposed to beat the clippers and deron freaking chocked and now our next really tough game is against the nuggets and I know we have no chance of winning that. They have the best home record for a reason. Still, they are 3-1 so far and could have easily been 4-0. Much better than you banned Knicks fans suggested.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:54 AM   #6
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
I really need the Knicks to lose these next two games. Nets were supposed to beat the clippers and deron freaking chocked and now our next really tough game is against the nuggets and I know we have no chance of winning that. They have the best home record for a reason. Still, they are 3-1 so far and could have easily been 4-0. Much better than you banned Knicks fans suggested.

How did you figure that?
Old 03-25-2013, 09:39 AM   #7
Shade8780
ross

Celtics will win. I guarantee it.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:43 AM   #8
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
How did you figure that?
They had the game in the palm of their hands and deron Williams coughed it up with missed bricks, turnovers and horrible defense. All in the fourth quarter. Nets had a five point lead going to the fourth. Those choke artists then get outscored by 11 in the fourth. No damn sense of urgency. Whatever... I'm partially over it but the nets gave that game away.
Old 03-25-2013, 09:49 AM   #9
iDunk
RF.IS.CA.AB.TC.JS.AS

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
You guys aren't winning the division, just stop posting. I'm tired of these little "wishes" you post on every Knicks thread.

Wah wah wah, I really need the Knicks to lose We're 2 games behind Joe Johnson is so overpaid We're always gonna be the 2nd team in NY
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:24 AM   #10
Clutch
NBA Legend

Just waiting for It's A VC3!!! to say the Knicks will definitely lose this one so I can start celebrating.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:36 AM   #11
MMM
877-954-1893

The Celtics have been playing really bad since the Miami game, it almost seems like they are tanking for the #8 spot.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:37 AM   #12
Draz
Like a Baoss.

I think were going to go strong.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:39 AM   #13
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
The Celtics have been playing really bad since the Miami game, it almost seems like they are tanking for the #8 spot.

Nothing like the Knicks on their schedule to turn them around. Sad but true.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 11:15 AM   #14
kNicKz
word

Lets go Knicks we got this
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 11:29 AM   #15
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Just waiting for It's A VC3!!! to say the Knicks will definitely lose this one so I can start celebrating.
The Knicks will definitely lose tonight and against the Grizzlies. I'm giving you guys an advanced scouting report.
Although if I'm wrong for both of these games I will start saying that the Knicks will win.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: