Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 04-04-2013, 08:31 AM   #1
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Got the Knicks gear for the playoffs

I have decided to switch up the mojo a bit and add a Prigioni t-shit to the JR Smith, Patrick Ewing rotation (all blue) . My wife bought a white Wallace T-shirt (she is a huge 2004 Pistons fan, she is waiting on the Knicks to acquire Tayshun or Rip so she can have a full set of Knicks 2004 Pistons shirts).

My son has the basic blue Melo T but my daughter has gone with a pink Melo shirt this year replacing the Boom Dizzle shirt from last year (see below). Since he's become the Knick's mascot that shirt is still ok. My daughter is a huge Melo fan.

What's your go to shirt for the games?
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 09:05 AM   #2
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Got the Knicks gear for the playoffs

I have a Carmelo Anthony white jersey and that's it.

Jerseys aren't really cheap (at least not for me) and I can only wear them to the playground so I only decided to buy the Melo one.

I would definitely buy a Ewing/Starks or J.R./Shumpert jersey too but only at the right price. $50+ is just too much for me to have a collection.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 09:37 AM   #3
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I only have t shirts, jerseys are just too much money.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 03:04 PM   #4
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm about to by my little one some Knicks colored Nike Dunks. I'll be posting pics soon lol My wife hooked me up way back in Xmas. Tons of Knicks and Mets gear. I'm orange and blue'd out. BTW, my lucky shorts are like 31-7 now.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: