Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-22-2013, 04:59 PM   #1
enayes
Decent college freshman

enayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat cool
Default Mega Millions Lottery Pool 2013

Hello everyone, I am starting a Mega Millions lottery pool/group on Facebook. If you're interested send me a PM or post in this thread. The official details/rules are in the Facebook group, but I'll give a quick summary here.

1. Each person paypals $5 to me. Payment must be sent by 3 p.m. on the date of the drawing.
2. I buy the tickets, posting each person who was involved in the drawing and a picture of the ticket(s) on the group page.

So, for each person that enters I'll be buying 5 sets of numbers, as each play is $1. And of course any winnings will be split evenly between the group. It would appear that a decent amount of my friends are going to be doing this, so I'd thought I'd let you guys now in case anyone is interested.

enayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:01 PM   #2
HomieWeMajor
Banned

HomieWeMajor is popular on this boardHomieWeMajor is popular on this boardHomieWeMajor is popular on this boardHomieWeMajor is popular on this board
Default Re: Mega Millions Lottery Pool 2013

Can I paypal you 10 dollars instead of 5 ? I love giving money to strangers over the internet.
HomieWeMajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:08 PM   #3
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by enayes
Hello everyone, I am starting a Mega Millions lottery pool/group on Facebook. If you're interested send me a PM or post in this thread. The official details/rules are in the Facebook group, but I'll give a quick summary here.

1. Each person paypals $5 to me. Payment must be sent by 3 p.m. on the date of the drawing.
2. I buy the tickets, posting each person who was involved in the drawing and a picture of the ticket(s) on the group page.

So, for each person that enters I'll be buying 5 sets of numbers, as each play is $1. And of course any winnings will be split evenly between the group. It would appear that a decent amount of my friends are going to be doing this, so I'd thought I'd let you guys now in case anyone is interested.

rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:44 PM   #4
enayes
Decent college freshman

enayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat cool

I've been posting on here for awhile. I doubt you think I'm actually a scammer. Besides it's not like I'm just saying send me $5. Just to check out the group if you are interested in lotto.
Old 04-22-2013, 07:04 PM   #5
enayes
Decent college freshman

So far it's myself and two other people. If you enjoy the lotto please consider requesting more information. The more players the better chance we'll have of matching all 6.
Old 04-22-2013, 08:35 PM   #6
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Instead of PayPal can I just give you my credit card number? Or would it work better for me to give you my bank, account number, and online password just to save time?
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:37 PM   #7
daj0264
I am a love machine

daj0264 has no real reputation yet.

here have my money
daj0264 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:40 PM   #8
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Who do I send the money to?
The Macho Man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:50 PM   #9
enayes
Decent college freshman

Let's stop acting like sending $5 through PayPal is "unsecure". It's going to be hilarious if we win I know the chances are slim but imagine if I came back on here and showed proof that we won it. You guys would have a story to tell for the rest of your lives.
Old 04-22-2013, 08:56 PM   #10
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Let's stop acting like sending $5 through PayPal is "unsecure". It's going to be hilarious if we win I know the chances are slim but imagine if I came back on here and showed proof that we won it. You guys would have a story to tell for the rest of your lives.
sounds like a solid retirement plan to me.
rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:00 PM   #11
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Let's stop acting like sending $5 through PayPal is "unsecure".
How the f*ck is the concept that people don't want to just send you their money online for foreign to you? Seriously? Is this what you think life is like? You might want to make some small adjustments to your career plan.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 11:45 PM   #12
enayes
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
How the f*ck is the concept that people don't want to just send you their money online for foreign to you? Seriously? Is this what you think life is like? You might want to make some small adjustments to your career plan.

I didn't come on here asking people to send me money. I asked for people to check out my group page, read the actual DETAILS, and then make a decision on their own.

I'm up to 14 people now. That's 70 combinations.
Old 04-22-2013, 11:49 PM   #13
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I didn't come on here asking people to send me money. I asked for people to check out my group page, read the actual DETAILS, and then make a decision on their own.

I'm up to 14 people now. That's 70 combinations.

Where's the link, white boy?
The Macho Man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 11:53 PM   #14
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I'm in.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:04 AM   #15
enayes
Decent college freshman

I have to add you to the facebook group. If I post a link you won't be able to see anything. PM me your fb name and I'll add you to the group. Then you can decide to stay or leave the group forever.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: