Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-24-2013, 07:39 AM   #1
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool
Default Ironman 3

Watched Iron man 3 today afterwork, was fairly good but came of more as a comedy like they tried to force to many puns or jokes, was kinda disappointed what they did with the Mandarin. Overall I believe it will still make a buttload of cash. Makes me wonder if they will still sign Downey again, because I dont see anyone else play IM. Recomended movie for all.
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:44 PM   #2
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Ironman 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErhnamDjinn
Watched Iron man 3 today afterwork, was fairly good but came of more as a comedy like they tried to force to many puns or jokes, was kinda disappointed what they did with the Mandarin. Overall I believe it will still make a buttload of cash. Makes me wonder if they will still sign Downey again, because I dont see anyone else play IM. Recomended movie for all.

Early screening?
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:48 PM   #3
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
it's not whether ot not they would sign him, it's whether or not he wants to come back, and for how much
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 01:03 PM   #4
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation

Fan Bingbing. She is supposed to be in the Chinese cut of the movie.
Hotlantadude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 01:31 PM   #5
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation

Quote:

what or who was in the Big Iron suit??
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 02:09 PM   #6
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
what or who was in the Big Iron suit??
do you want me to really spoil it hehehe.

As for poster asking if it was a early screening, nope for the few times we are actually ahead of you Americans screening in the Philippines began yesterday April 24. The place where I watched it Megamall had 12 cinemas all had Ironman hehehe.

I also read RDJR is still interested in playing ironman in the avengers 2 movie and would want to go play Stark for 1-2 more movies. Overall I liked this better then Ironman 2 just didnt like what they did with Ben Kingsley's character.
Old 04-24-2013, 03:00 PM   #7
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation

Quote:

As for poster asking if it was a early screening, nope for the few times we are actually ahead of you Americans screening in the Philippines began yesterday April 24. The place where I watched it Megamall had 12 cinemas all had Ironman hehehe.

I also read RDJR is still interested in playing ironman in the avengers 2 movie and would want to go play Stark for 1-2 more movies. Overall I liked this better then Ironman 2 just didnt like what they did with Ben Kingsley's character.

another question...

SPOILER!...do not read!!!....if you don't wnt to be spoiled!!

Is it true the" mandarin" is just a paid actor by guy pierce "Villian"?
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 03:06 PM   #8
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
another question...

SPOILER!...do not read!!!....if you don't wnt to be spoiled!!

Is it true the" mandarin" is just a paid actor by guy pierce "Villian"?
hahaha ill just PM it to you hehehe
Old 04-24-2013, 03:38 PM   #9
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Damn, I can't wait for this to come out in theatres here.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 03:40 PM   #10
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotlantadude81

Fan Bingbing. She is supposed to be in the Chinese cut of the movie.
gonna have to torrent the chinese version
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 04:39 PM   #11
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

I am going to watch this movie this coming weekend. Did the Extremist Soldiers put up a much better fight againts Iron Man and War Machine?
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 05:07 PM   #12
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Was Mandarin good? Not like good guy good, but as far as character. Not like he had good character but did you like him? Not like him like you wanted him to saved the day but like him like he was a pretty cool bad guy. Not cool like super hero cool, but cool like Supervillain cool. Not cool like Mr. Freeze cool though.
BuffaloBill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 05:50 PM   #13
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
gonna have to torrent the chinese version
me too
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 05:50 PM   #14
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
Was Mandarin good? Not like good guy good, but as far as character. Not like he had good character but did you like him? Not like him like you wanted him to saved the day but like him like he was a pretty cool bad guy. Not cool like super hero cool, but cool like Supervillain cool. Not cool like Mr. Freeze cool though.
Ben Kingsley was good that he brought a scary Bin Ladden type of terror threat, right until the plot twist.

@ Lebron 23 they actually were kinda a match for the Iron man variants which I kinda found lame since the extremist soldiers were basically super powered PTSDS soldiers. Basically they were extremely fast T1000 terminators that could melt steel. But common the variable response Ironmans were made to face the Aliens of the avengers movie how were super powered humans supposed to be a match for them, also I didnt like how none of the avengers came to assist. They should have just made the storyline pre avengers to avoid the inconsistency.
Old 04-24-2013, 05:53 PM   #15
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill

TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: