Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-24-2013, 07:10 PM   #1
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default In Case Some of You Don't Go to the NBA Forum....

Theoo is banned and going ballistic on Twitter about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
https://twitter.com/**********

yall needa check his twitter out. dude is flippin out

B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:12 PM   #2
Droid101
3-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: In Case Some of You Don't Go to the NBA Forum....

Devin Stern! Let Theoo back in!
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:22 PM   #3
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

maybe i well make my own insidheooops i call to it out side hoops and none jeff is allowed

Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:25 PM   #4
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I love that there's all that insanity and chaos, then there's

Quote:
Theoo ‏@**********:

im eating bananna bread
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:29 PM   #6
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't care about this but now I want some banana bread
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:30 PM   #7
Batzman
Shit just got cereal

Batzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
I love that there's all that insanity and chaos, then there's
Very Lebron23-esqeu.
Batzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:33 PM   #8
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Theoo ‏@********** 3h

@devinstern FK** YOUR ASS YOU PIECE SHIT OYUR RUIN A FAMELY THATS IS INSIDEHOOPS WHAT YOUR FK** PROBELMS!!!! YOU RUIN A FAMELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Expand
Theoo Theoo ‏@********** 3h

jeff to scared answwer to twits he just to a ban innocent peoples who to a brain posts and fk** hide!! BECUSE DEVIN STERN TELL SO!!!!!
Expand

fk** fk** fk** fk** fk** fk** fk** fk** fk** fk** fk** fk** fk** fk** fk** fk** fk** fk** fk** fk** fk** fk** fk** fk** fk** fk** fk** fk**
Expand

maybe i well make my own insidheooops i call to it ************ and none jeff is allowed
Expand

is rough worlds becuse a one day your can be a happy men to schools and in a fk** blinks to your eye there ban to your comone men
Expand

some peoples ot these world a just fk** jelous men not gone to name a names but i know a fk** jeff that hate white peoples.
Expand

somone tell Shade8780 that the cant not take my drafts away in ish drafts!! comone men i have MJ!!! fk** jeff you piece shit if i lose Mj
Expand
Theoo Theoo ‏@********** 4h

@InsideHoops fk** asshole that im retart .. comone men im member 2010 for 3 year!! 3 YEAR!! and your ban me like a nothing fk** to yourself
Expand

@InsideHoops i thought were freind men.. maybe these forums not for me i want a forums FAMELY not aforum where ish hoops call to you a
Expand

@InsideHoops it not enough for your that i maker a posts i have give to you money, tax idk what fk** else man that im so angry. comone
Expand

@InsideHoops a legend posters i thought were freind.. no your dont not want a freindship your want my MONEY, what your want more money
Expand

@InsideHoops why fk** you ban my men'?????? this is fk** bullcraps i tell to all peoples ISH hoops a FAMELY, i tell to people ish hoops a
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:34 PM   #9
Batzman
Shit just got cereal

Batzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation here

Outside... hoops?
Batzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:51 PM   #10
Wavves
Blaze it up fgt

Wavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Can someone explain why you think that Theoo is so funny?
He's fluent in english and the broken english bogus is just to get attention.

Go and check his posts with his other account, NauruDude, he is a better writer than 90% of ISH.

We don't care that he is a gimmick and a troll account, most of his posts are genuinely funny.
Wavves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:55 PM   #11
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Is he really a troll?
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:39 PM   #12
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
Is he really a troll?
who cares? the guy is hilarious
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:47 PM   #13
Positive
High School JV MVP

Positive has decent reputationPositive has decent reputation

I found these hilarious:

Quote:
Theoo ‏@********** 20 Apr

@DorisBurkeNBA
so your should join ish hoops member http://www.insidehoops.com/ your well not regret to these make a few threds to ish join draft

Theoo Theoo ‏@********** 20 Apr

@DorisBurkeNBA
were a gay damn smh but your wel lmake a lots of brain posts to ish hoops i well say to peoples dont not mess with berke

@DorisBurkeNBA
a good time well were in ISH have a very impress to your analystistcs we need a more girls to ish hoops peoples think were a

@DorisBurkeNBA
hello i well start to say there is none as sexy as a girls that love a basketballs wow men send my a tweet if your want have
Positive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:49 PM   #14
bmulls
Great college starter

bmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation here

who banned theoo? fk** retart
bmulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:00 PM   #15
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

LongLiveTheKing is considered somewhat coolLongLiveTheKing is considered somewhat cool

https://twitter.com/Theomoffatt

I wonder if this is the real him? Or maybe it's a coincidence?
LongLiveTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: