Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-24-2013, 11:47 PM   #1
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here
Default Any guys here hook up with a married woman?

A married client (33 years old, I'm 26) at my work added me on Facebook after a coworker told her I said I had been checking her out. A week later, we're basically talking all day and flirting to the point that it could probably get me killed if her husband were to read it. Her best friend is a client of ours too, and says she has a happy marriage with a good guy. But today she just asked for my number. I sent it to her, then regretted it instantly...just another way to get caught. It's bad enough we've been talking so much, I don't know how she's possibly spending time with her husband at all. My brain's telling me to back off, but unfortunately my dick's driving the car right now and I think I've got a good shot at this. Anyone else here ever been in a situation like this? And what did/would you do?

EDIT: There's no kids in the picture if it makes a difference.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:59 PM   #2
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Any guys here hook up with a married woman?

inb4 married dude responds with "yeah... my wife"
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:04 AM   #3
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Client? What are you a prostitute?
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:04 AM   #4
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board

Yeah.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:16 AM   #5
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

inb4 Meticode
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:31 AM   #6
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
A married client (33 years old, I'm 26) at my work added me on Facebook after a coworker told her I said I had been checking her out. A week later, we're basically talking all day and flirting to the point that it could probably get me killed if her husband were to read it. Her best friend is a client of ours too, and says she has a happy marriage with a good guy. But today she just asked for my number. I sent it to her, then regretted it instantly...just another way to get caught. It's bad enough we've been talking so much, I don't know how she's possibly spending time with her husband at all. My brain's telling me to back off, but unfortunately my dick's driving the car right now and I think I've got a good shot at this. Anyone else here ever been in a situation like this? And what did/would you do?

you are scum if you go through with this, and karma will come back to bite you in the ass. you don't fuck with a man's family.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:37 AM   #7
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

It's not your responsibility to keep her marriage together. Go for it.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:45 AM   #8
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i didn't know she was married, so i guess it didn't count
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:47 AM   #9
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Don't mix business with pleasure. If you do hook up and it goes sour and she blabs to your company you could be out on your ass. I always weight the worst case scenario before I go in on anything.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:55 AM   #10
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
Don't mix business with pleasure. If you do hook up and it goes sour and she blabs to your company you could be out on your ass. I always weight the worst case scenario before I go in on anything.

Won't go all the way to say not mix business with pleasure (case by case basis) but in this case ravor has it right.

She's a client. Don't hook it up.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:01 AM   #11
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Dive right in bro.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:11 AM   #12
eriX
High School Starter

eriX has decent reputation

If shes in a happy marriage and here you are tempting her to go cheat on her husband with you, then you are just trying to fk up their marriage. Some people on here cheering you on have no sense of moral or values. Everyone have desires and temptations, and some won't have the strength to suppress them. It is honestly up to you whether you want to take advantage of this or help them.
eriX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:17 AM   #13
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriX
If shes in a happy marriage and here you are tempting her to go cheat on her husband with you, then you are just trying to fk up their marriage. Some people on here cheering you on have no sense of moral or values. Everyone have desires and temptations, and some won't have the strength to suppress them. It is honestly up to you whether you want to take advantage of this or help them.

The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:19 AM   #14
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
week later, we're basically talking all day and flirting to the point that it could probably get me killed if her husband were to read it.

so what exactly was written?
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:27 AM   #15
shadow
Laker fan here

shadow is considered somewhat coolshadow is considered somewhat cool

the fact that she's married aside, you're saying she is a client. Sex can complicate things. Use the don't mix business with pleasure excuse and back off.
shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: