Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-25-2013, 05:12 PM   #1
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default the dumbest things ever posted on facebook

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/the-d...ed-on-facebook

a few favorites. i swear some of these people have to be on ISH.

Last edited by rezznor : 04-25-2013 at 09:17 PM.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:23 PM   #2
Theoo
Do not judge this forum on my ridiculous troll typing. I am here to amuse you

Theoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: the dumbest things ever posted on facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor

Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:30 PM   #3
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Someone on my friends list shared this the other day, I just shook my head.

Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:33 PM   #4
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Old 04-25-2013, 05:42 PM   #5
PistonsFan#21
College star

PistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro

i dont get whats dumb about this post...
PistonsFan#21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:45 PM   #6
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
i dont get whats dumb about this post...

It's a photoshop that's suppose to resemble goatse.
Old 04-25-2013, 05:58 PM   #7
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

LongLiveTheKing has decent reputationLongLiveTheKing has decent reputation

Quote:

I don't get this?
Sorry bros don't tell me off
LongLiveTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:09 PM   #8
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongLiveTheKing
I don't get this?
Sorry bros don't tell me off

Nothing wrong with that pic, doesn't belong in this thread. John's death hit the city hard. I'm glad the mayor did the right thing and created the memorial.

RIP
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:15 PM   #9
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
Nothing wrong with that pic, doesn't belong in this thread. John's death hit the city hard. I'm glad the mayor did the right thing and created the memorial.

RIP

Huh? When he die?
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:16 PM   #10
Theoo
Do not judge this forum on my ridiculous troll typing. I am here to amuse you

Theoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation here

it john lennon memorial
Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:18 PM   #11
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
Huh? When he die?

May 12th, 2011. It was all over the news. Maybe it was just here in NYC, the whole City stopped when we found out
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:59 PM   #12
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59

RIP
Oh now i get it thanks I don't see how it's funny.

All you had to do was say John Legend wasn't dead lol. I didn't see where it said that!
Old 04-25-2013, 07:01 PM   #13
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo
it john lennon memorial
Thanks Theoo for explaining, I didn't know that was John Lennon's memorial.
Old 04-25-2013, 07:02 PM   #14
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
Someone on my friends list shared this the other day, I just shook my head.

I've seen this too Very sad.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:05 PM   #15
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/the-d...ed-on-facebook

a few favorites favorites. i swear some of these people have to be on ISH.

Is she really that gullible?
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: