Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-25-2013, 07:46 PM   #1
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Guillermo del Toro brings 'Monster' to HBO

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/04/24/gu...onster-to-hbo/

I don't know anything about this, but I trust this beaner to do whatever it is justice if it's on HBO. I'm sure it will be rad.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 09:21 PM   #2
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Guillermo del Toro brings 'Monster' to HBO

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/04/24/gu...onster-to-hbo/

I don't know anything about this, but I trust this beaner to do whatever it is justice if it's on HBO. I'm sure it will be rad.
never heard of this, but considering it's del toro and how well HBO translated Game of Thrones I will be checking this out.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 09:31 PM   #3
Cangri
National High School Star

Cangri has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
never heard of this, but considering it's del toro and how well HBO translated Game of Thrones I will be checking this out.
I think this is the same as the Monster anime series... If it is, HBO will have another huge hit on their hands.

From what I remember it's about a doctor who saves the life of a kid that later becomes like some type of antichrist.
Cangri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 09:56 PM   #4
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Made a post about this in the anime/manga thread. If you're interested in reading the manga there are a ton of online manga readers. I usually like downloading from mangatraders, then for reading honeyview or cdisplay work well. For the anime, the entire series is up on bakabt. I suppose you could also just buy it, if you're into that kind of thing.

http://bakabt.me/169018-monster-r2j-figmentos.html
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:03 PM   #5
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Is he related to Benicio del toro? That movie about the Californian weed guys, Benicio just shitted on everyone in the film with his style. No hair product, just style.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:37 AM   #6
BurningHammer
Burning Spirit!

BurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The stories and characters are already amazing, and it just depends on how well they will deliver.
BurningHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:40 AM   #7
BrickingStar
Banned

BrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this board

I liked the anime
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:40 AM   #8
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
this beaner

The f*ck?
ProfessorMurder is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: