Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-26-2013, 11:13 AM   #1
millwad
Banned

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board
Default The same person is behind "Theoo" and "NauruDude"

Theoo challenged me to prove that he and NauruDude are the same person and it took one second to find out the truth.

He's been doing this since 2009, that is fighting with himself on the internet and acting like he's mentally challenged with his broken english when his english is just fine.

Is that enough proof? Now give me the money you promised.

Last edited by millwad : 04-26-2013 at 11:19 AM.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:21 AM   #2
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Kaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The same person is behind "Theoo" and "NauruDude"

How's that proof?
Kaspah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:23 AM   #3
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Who cares? They both suck.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:27 AM   #4
millwad
Banned

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaspah
How's that proof?

Maybe you like to believe that "Theoo" and "Naurudude" just happen to exist on the same forums and it's always the same thing. Both are from Iceland and "Theoo" is the mentally challenged one with broken english who diss "Naurudude".

Or you'd realize the obvious, the same guy is behind both accounts and he wastes too much time on his alter egos a la fighting with himself. Anyway, I checked it up because he challenged me and now I'm getting some money a la icelandic currency.
Old 04-26-2013, 11:32 AM   #5
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Maybe you like to believe that "Theoo" and "Naurudude" just happen to exist on the same forums and it's always the same thing. Both are from Iceland and "Theoo" is the mentally challenged one with broken english who diss "Naurudude".

Or you'd realize the obvious, the same guy is behind both accounts and he wastes too much time on his alter egos a la fighting with himself. Anyway, I checked it up because he challenged me and now I'm getting some money a la icelandic currency.

you sure he is even from Iceland?
East_Stone_Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:07 PM   #6
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

Proof is matching IP's and shit like that. This is all circumstantial and you clearly have too much time on your hands if you're investigating based theoo
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:19 PM   #7
millwad
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNicKz
Proof is matching IP's and shit like that. This is all circumstantial and you clearly have too much time on your hands if you're investigating based theoo

Only Jeff can check ip and he couldn't care less. And FYI, anyone csn change their IP, personally I use tunnels.

Oh, so it's just random that they ended up in the same forum and in the same thread 4 years ago, god, you are stupid.

And Theoo now owes me moneyyyyy.
Old 04-26-2013, 12:40 PM   #8
Theoo
I MAKE POSTING ON ISH

Theoo is popular on this boardTheoo is popular on this boardTheoo is popular on this boardTheoo is popular on this board

Quote:
Theoo challenged me to prove that he and NauruDude are the same person and it took one second to find out the truth.

He's been doing this since 2009, that is fighting with himself on the internet and acting like he's mentally challenged with his broken english when his english is just fine.

Is that enough proof? Now give me the money you promised.

no these is not enough proves. if your watch to the draft thred your well see me and naurudude have make a posts many time at same time. many time he maker a posts to draft thred and same time im maker a threds to the forum how is these possible??

yes i know nauruprude before these forums but were freinds then. now were not freinds but have become more freinds becuse fk** peoples like you accuse to us and becuse were together to draft.

you keep say that i have a no lifes and that i sad but your have 4 time more posts then me i maker a posts it take my 3 minute to write a posts.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...9&postcount=21

these is what naurudude look like. i have never make a posts with my picture on internet

comone men
Theoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:47 PM   #9
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Only Jeff can check ip and he couldn't care less. And FYI, anyone csn change their IP, personally I use tunnels.

Oh, so it's just random that they ended up in the same forum and in the same thread 4 years ago, god, you are stupid.

And Theoo now owes me moneyyyyy.
Jeff checked the IPs once and confirmed they were different. It's in some random thread he made, might be deleted.

Wasn't primarily about Theoo, but people asked and he confirmed it was two different IPs.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:55 PM   #10
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo

no these is not enough proves. if your watch to the draft thred your well see me and naurudude have make a posts many time at same time. many time he maker a posts to draft thred and same time im maker a threds to the forum how is these possible??

yes i know nauruprude before these forums but were freinds then. now were not freinds but have become more freinds becuse fk** peoples like you accuse to us and becuse were together to draft.

you keep say that i have a no lifes and that i sad but your have 4 time more posts then me i maker a posts it take my 3 minute to write a posts.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...9&postcount=21

these is what naurudude look like. i have never make a posts with my picture on internet

comone men

This guy takes all his time to write this
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:01 PM   #11
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nobody cares, douchewad
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:05 PM   #12
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
Nobody cares, douchewad
This
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:12 PM   #13
Booz Vivic
Local High School Star

Booz Vivic is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Holy shit. I don't believe that.